Kurotonbi no Seija - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Those who lose their role will be expelled from the group.

Yeah, he never get a chance to level up (hero prevent him to fight). And somehow they learned healing magic like they never have someone do that role (like someone tell them to do it). Then he need to prove himself up fighting again someone who clearly defence oriented (low atk base vs high stats defender). More than anything i hate Jannet.

Dex-chan lover
... Are they going to heal themself instead of dedicating someone to heal them? They never learn about resource management huh... If they waste their magic or whatever on healing, then what about then they need those to attack?

Dex-chan lover
... Are they going to heal themself instead of dedicating someone to heal them? They never learn about resource management huh... If they waste their magic or whatever on healing, then what about then they need those to attack?
Look, you need to understand... these authors aren't good enough to write powers that can actually be underrated, so they try to often make healers or jack of all trades, jobs that readers and humanity from the very start of civilization knew as valuable and make the people of the world dumb enough to look down on it...

There isn't a murderhobo alive who would talk shit about the healer, let alone kick him out of the party.
It's like the manga or light novels where the party is like "All you can do is heal, you're useless!" Bonus stupid points when they do it right after said healer saved their lives. I think I remember one manga in which it began with basically what should have been a total party wipe, but the healer managed to use powerful healing and support magic to get everyone back into the fight even as they got their asses kicked. Right after the fight, still standing over the enemy's corpses, they kick him out for being "useless" because, I shit you not, "all you can do is heal". One of them had, in that same fight, been killed and the MC healed her wounds and resuscitated her. IIRC, she also supported kicking him out.

Not only is it dumb to eject the potentially most powerful healer in the world from your beginner-level party, but are we supposed to believe that these orphans that grew up together as close as a family would just suddenly unanimously agree to kick him out for no reasons other than "he's kinda weak" ? Logically they should have helped him grow stronger, training him, at the very least.. but they didn't even try. That make zero sense, unless they all secretly hated him.. but then why ?

Dex-chan lover
Not only is it dumb to eject the potentially most powerful healer in the world from your beginner-level party, but are we supposed to believe that these orphans that grew up together as close as a family would just suddenly unanimously agree to kick him out for no reasons other than "he's kinda weak" ? Logically they should have helped him grow stronger, training him, at the very least.. but they didn't even try. That make zero sense, unless they all secretly hated him.. but then why ?
I think it's just that they were both
A) really stupid
B) overprotective of him
They're too stupid to understand how useful he could've been, but also really protective and don't want him to get hurt. I really hope that's the case, and not another shitty trope one
edit: HAHA THE AUTHOR WAS JUST THAT BAD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There isn't a murderhobo alive who would talk shit about the healer, let alone kick him out of the party.
It's like the manga or light novels where the party is like "All you can do is heal, you're useless!" Bonus stupid points when they do it right after said healer saved their lives. I think I remember one manga in which it began with basically what should have been a total party wipe, but the healer managed to use powerful healing and support magic to get everyone back into the fight even as they got their asses kicked. Right after the fight, still standing over the enemy's corpses, they kick him out for being "useless" because, I shit you not, "all you can do is heal". One of them had, in that same fight, been killed and the MC healed her wounds and resuscitated her. IIRC, she also supported kicking him out.
Yeah! As long as the healer is alive that means they can continue murderhobo’ing, and never get between the heals. Like it’s two extremes in mana ‘you can only heal’ = bad, “you can only heal’ = holy shit let worship you.

what im so confused about is, wouldn't they all be brought into the church immediately(against there wills if need be) and they would be taught everything they need to know especially the hero and saint?

Users who are viewing this thread