Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Ch. 360 - The end

Dex-chan lover
Wait not this better not be the actual end!!!
I fully understand that the mom is in the right here, but this is manga land where magic happens so we need to convince her

Wait not this better not be the actual end!!!
I fully understand that the mom is in the right here, but this is manga land where magic happens so we need to convince her
Totally was. The mom plot thread was just dropped entirely. I don't even know why it was introduced in the first place other than to provide yet more chances to echo some earlier line or theme from the beginning of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Totally was. The mom plot thread was just dropped entirely. I don't even know why it was introduced in the first place other than to provide yet more chances to echo some earlier line or theme from the beginning of the story.
It was just to show that they do have some push back or people who disagree with their decision, and even with that they still go ahead anyway. It's something they have to live with, since they obviously chose to be together regardless. After a certain point the daughter can live with who she wants.

Group Leader
I'm just mad you only get a small showdown scene near the end and we just straight up get the good ending stuff but none of the backlash/consequences

Users who are viewing this thread