Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 73.1 - Traces (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
why do I feel I have read this past 3 chapter for more than few times already in the past few month.
are they reuploaded or I just read it somewhere else?

Supporter
In all seriousness, the IRS (or whatever it’s called there) only cares about you paying your taxes. They don’t want to incarcerate you because then you would pay even less. So they help you pay your missing taxes, etc. Jailing is only for huge tax fraud cases
I knew guys that failed to file taxes that ended up getting a series of notices about it... and eventually a red notice about it.

In every case, they call the tax office and work out a payment plan. They probably had to pay a late fee as well, but in general the tax office just wants to make sure they get their money. As long as you're willing to work with them, they'll work with you.

Dex-chan lover
SHI SUI ISNT A MAID?!
Girl I TRUSTED YOU 😭
I love this manga so much it’s getting crazy, great work translators as always.
The girl was obvious suspect from when she first showed up. (Checking... Ch 42.1.)

Also... This girl was running around the inner court for months, and no one ID'ed her as an interloper? Criminally sloppy security. Multiple heads should roll.

Dex-chan lover
The girl was obvious suspect from when she first showed up. (Checking... Ch 42.1.)

Also... This girl was running around the inner court for months, and no one ID'ed her as an interloper? Criminally sloppy security. Multiple heads should roll.
to be fair, there are thousands of people in the inner court, people would be like "she probably from the other department"
another reason is she's not an outsider, she is Loulan - the new Pure consort

Dex-chan lover
Luomen's punishment gets more and more suspicious, as grim as it is... if child deaths were a normal thing, a doctor of his caliber should have gotten some leniency considering the quality of his service and the situation in particular clearly has strenuous factors but he still got a heavy punishment.
I think in one of the previous chapters started to show the event (the consort and the empress gave birth at the same time and Luomen was press-ganged to help the empress when he was already helping the consort. This led the consort's baby to be born wrong which let to his death) it told Luomen was essentially scapegoated because the people with actual responsibility (empress' attendants) were too high up to allow themselves to face consequences.

Or maybe I'm mixing things up and the events I told are something different entirely. But I think it was this. It was shown recently, even; when Luomen was told to return to the palace to help with the consort's pregnancy.

Curious if Rakan already knows about this whole situation, if he knows... things will get heated.
I think he suspects something, but he doesn't show to actually care.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's worried about Mao Mao who willingly followed them after getting baited with the death faking medicine :pepela:

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Luomen's punishment gets more and more suspicious, as grim as it is... if child deaths were a normal thing, a doctor of his caliber should have gotten some leniency considering the quality of his service and the situation in particular clearly has strenuous factors but he still got a heavy punishment.
I think in one of the previous chapters started to show the event (the consort and the empress gave birth at the same time and Luomen was press-ganged to help the empress when he was already helping the consort. This led the consort's baby to be born wrong which let to his death) it told Luomen was essentially scapegoated because the people with actual responsibility (empress' attendants) were too high up to allow themselves to face consequences.
Frankly, the death of the consort's child wasn't of much importance. In fact, they had no one attending her (the consort Ah-Duo) because they priorised the empress' child's birth.
Furthermore, neither child died during birth but Ah-Duo became infertile which, again is tragic but they didn't really care, since the child wasn't even of the emperor at that time.
It was only afterwards, that the child of the consort died which was due to one of her maids giving him honey to eat. Now the real issue is the following:
The empress and Ah-Duo exchanged their children prior to this, meaning a (second) heir to the throne died.
Mao Mao's adoptive father failling to notice (or more likely, decided to not butt in on the decisions of the high society) this, likely caused his punishment, Mao Mao concluded back then.

I think he suspects something, but he doesn't show to actually care.
There's exactly two (ok, maybe 3) things Rakan cares about:
Mao Mao, Mao Mao's mother, and bordgames. Guess he likes his nephew(?) and Luomen as well, but not to the extent he cares about the former two, he's almost obsessed with them...
They're just trying to keep him in the dark, to prevent him from causing a big ruckus...

Double-page supporter
What, so Shi Sui is a foe? kinda confusing. Also, Ruo Men is the GOAT, he knows his daughter so well and If Rakan finds out about this, he will pull out all stops to find her

Double-page supporter
Frankly, the death of the consort's child wasn't of much importance. In fact, they had no one attending her (the consort Ah-Duo) because they priorised the empress' child's birth.
Furthermore, neither child died during birth but Ah-Duo became infertile which, again is tragic but they didn't really care, since the child wasn't even of the emperor at that time.
It was only afterwards, that the child of the consort died which was due to one of her maids giving him honey to eat. Now the real issue is the following:
The empress and Ah-Duo exchanged their children prior to this, meaning a (second) heir to the throne died.
Mao Mao's adoptive father failling to notice (or more likely, decided to not butt in on the decisions of the high society) this, likely caused his punishment, Mao Mao concluded back then.

There's exactly two (ok, maybe 3) things Rakan cares about:
Mao Mao, Mao Mao's mother, and bordgames. Guess he likes his nephew(?) and Luomen as well, but not to the extent he cares about the former two, he's almost obsessed with them...
They're just trying to keep him in the dark, to prevent him from causing a big ruckus...
What they exchanged their children? Wasn't it more of a case of them being switched incorrectly or smth and its kinda alluded to, that Ah Duo child survived (after he was switched) and the empress kid died? Now, it seems like Jinshi was that kid, which means his mom is Ah Duo, which explains their resemblance and isn't he the emperors brother?

Im like too stupid to understand wtf is going on lol

Users who are viewing this thread