Kusuriya no Hitorigoto ~Maomao no Koukyuu Nazotoki Techou~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - A Class at the Inner Palace

Dex-chan lover
Wheezing quietly about her teaching these high rank ladies about footjobs.

Aggregator gang
binge read this and it was so refreshing to have another take for this story, thank u for the chapters!!!

Dex-chan lover
So..... is Loulan the same person as the maid who likes to chase frogs around ?

Dex-chan lover
A little confused about Gaoshun's part here. The "never" from Maomao is directed at Jinshi, but why is Gaoshun speaking like it was a response to him? Wouldn't something like "Would you need me to help you carry it/ Do you need help in carrying it" something something be more appropriate?
(No idea whats on the raws so Im not sure about the JP=ENG tl. But Im basing this comment based on the LN and Neko's manga)

1inBMY1.png

Group Leader
A little confused about Gaoshun's part here. The "never" from Maomao is directed at Jinshi, but why is Gaoshun speaking like it was a response to him? Wouldn't something like "Would you need me to help you carry it/ Do you need help in carrying it" something something be more appropriate?
(No idea whats on the raws so Im not sure about the JP=ENG tl. But Im basing this comment based on the LN and Neko's manga)

1inBMY1.png
Thanks for noticing it. I just edit this line just now, you can check it again.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes, she's not that good at lying.

Lady redhead would certainly find that amusing.

Still got some guts, trying to scam him.

Doesn't want to teach them, but if she has to, she's going to do it properly.

He might just be part ayakashi. Wouldn't surprise me.

I like their different reactions. From excited about using the new techniques, so completely terrified. And Gyokuyou/Yuye is unusually cute on page 22.

And the class was a success, judging from the result.

She heard someone was affected by blowfish poison, and her first reaction was envy. Never change.

After that, and after theorizing about it being some different kind of blowfish, the chef straight up said they didn't serve blowfish at all. Some mysteries take turns quite early.

Users who are viewing this thread