Kusuriya no Hitorigoto ~Maomao no Koukyuu Nazotoki Techou~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - A Send-off Dance

Dex-chan lover
I like that she's reasonable competent in some things you wouldn't expect but still makes sense within the story.

Out of all the beauties in the palace and the granny's little establishment, Renshi still beats them all.

It's quite difficult to climb while carrying someone. Even if she's rather light for a person, she's still a person, and people are heavy.

She's so tactful and occasionally oblivious, as a main character tends to be.

Once people get past a certain age, it's very hard to tell even generations apart. And Renshi is a generation older than he thought.

I like the last contrasting panel.

Dex-chan lover
I like how this one is more direct in saying the quiet part out loud about his lineage but I still think or at least hope about the swapped baby option. Would give a lot more towards the other consort that left.

Dex-chan lover
Her dance to send off her mother is always very bittersweet to me. But lovely.

Thanks for the chapter! Just thinking about it, we've only covered the first two volumes out of 12 from the LN. There's still a long way to go. If the average number of chapters per LN volume stays the same, we have about 330 more chapters ahead. Not that I'm complaining! I'm just worried if the translators can keep it up for that long. So, once again, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I like how this one is more direct in saying the quiet part out loud about his lineage but I still think or at least hope about the swapped baby option. Would give a lot more towards the other consort that left.
They still were swapped. Renshi resembles Ah Duo too much. Remember she says "this baby I lost with my own hands" and Mao Mao points out she didn't say "the baby that died."

Renshi/Jinshi is the actual Crown Prince but is working towards ensuring a new half brother is born so he doesn't have to take the crown of Emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread