Kusuriya no Hitorigoto ~Maomao no Koukyuu Nazotoki Techou~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 34 - Corpse Fungus (1)

Dex-chan lover
Any location where people with power gather tends to swarm with people with ulterior motives.

Is this translation supposed to use Renshi or Jinshi? Both exist in the chapter.

Yuye wants gossip.

Lol, they're so shocked that she responds positively to something he suggested. She has her priorities, and treating him like a worm isn't that high on it. Things being interesting is higher.

Anyone accused (even implicitly) asking for evidence in a manga is guilty. Not so much in real life.

I like this very indirect understanding the two leads have with each other. It shows a level of trust that's hard to explain in words without coming across as too blunt or psychoanalyzing.

Dex-chan lover
This plot in the other manga was not very clear. I understood it eventually but some things just didn’t make much sense. This version seems quite good at explaining things so I am looking forward to the exposition more than usual.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing that I have no recollection from reading the other version before, so now I can enjoy things again for the second time, but with more plot explanation and details this time.

Users who are viewing this thread