Kusushi no Hakushaku Reijou wa Densetsu no Koryuu ni Aisareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait, half a month later?

Damn, Koo grew big FAST.

I mean, compare the dragon form size in this chapter and in chapter 1.1 😅

So I'm assuming this isn't going to romance at all. He's basically a child to her since she's raising him. It would be weird to pair them together later on.

Dex-chan lover
Oh on serious side, this kingdom just throw away a golden goose, I hope that duke whatever son & her whatever older sister just get punished lol.

Fed-Kun's army
uhh this gal just cut her arm with a fucking leaf... how? nvm this is manga

Im really confused if Koo is a boy or a girl... The face looks like a girl, but the body shape is.... ugh.... 😆

Group Leader
@madx1 No, she cut her arm with the leaf, it says so in the novel too
@Ace435 Some leaves are thin enough at the edge that if you move them quickly in a certain way they can cut skin
@Fujiwara_San I'm pretty sure boy (but this is entirely based off the usage of shounen in the novel so even I'm not.. entirely sure)

Double-page supporter
The morons gave their last doctor and a dragon treasure to another more promising rivaling country

Saw people talking about leaves cutting people.

Yeah. Pampas Grass. F'ing hate the stuff. A very long blade of grass that grows in thick clumps. The grass blade can grow over 6feet in length easily, and the edges of the grass are serrated making it capable of cutting leather if handled improperly enough.

A lot of rich folk try to use it as hedges. Whats bad about it is it's seeds bearing stocks can reach into the sky over 20 ft because the seeds are wind sown like dandelion so they can blow around pretty far AND the seeds will land in fertile soil but can spend anywhere from a month to up to 7 years before germination so if you find a flowering seed bearing pampas bulb, it can bet on over a decade of very concentrated weeding with thick cowhide gloves least you split your palm open like if you trying to yank the roots out by holding onto the wrong end of a dagger. It also fs up animals stomaches, cause serrated blades, so that's fs up too...

Users who are viewing this thread