Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita - Ch. 68 - Scumbag and Ghost

Dex-chan lover
you know at this point I don't even think the mom is against her being gay. I think she's more worried that she is legit worried she is dating a prostitute.
maybe this'll force em to discuss if she'll quit her delivery health job or not
She's typical controlling mom who wants to marry out her daughter, she absolutely is against that both are gay, it's just that now she also thinks she's being fooled by a prostitute.

Dex-chan lover
She's typical controlling mom who wants to marry out her daughter, she absolutely is against that both are gay, it's just that now she also thinks she's being fooled by a prostitute.
It's a new easy excuse she can fall back on. "It's not that she's gay. It's this other convenient thing I only found because I had her randomly investigated when you told me you were dating a girl--completely unrelated!"

Dex-chan lover
It's a new easy excuse she can fall back on. "It's not that she's gay. It's this other convenient thing I only found because I had her randomly investigated when you told me you were dating a girl--completely unrelated!"
Honestly? I won't be surprised if she outright says Maron is the one who corrupted Makino into being gay or something, and double down on both reasons to be against the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
these 2 chapters where roller coaster of emotions XD i love this manga

edit: fixed a typo

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In all fairness this is her mom being genuinely worried about her daughter and I can respect that

Dex-chan lover
...You know what, mad props to toxic mom for her dedication to haul that body type up a tree to get into a window that high up in such a short amount of time.

Also when you take a step back scum daughter does have a bit to answer for as to where the family money was going.

Dex-chan lover
I still remember when everyone was at the father's throat in the early chapters and now it's pretty apparent ninja mom owns the pants in the relationship, also mom comes out swinging with the "you whore! (fact)" :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Well hey at least this time she's talking it out rather than brute forcing it. Hope this just leads to her getting Mashiro to stop her night job so she can focus on Makino and her studies.

Users who are viewing this thread