Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Scumbags Only Listen to the Parts That are Convenient For Them

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, if the earlier chapters weren't convincing enough, she really is a scumbag, DAMN. This is getting pretty funny honestly, except for the fact that someone's life is at stake here, STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH OMFG SGIONSRGIHGRENGIHERGEROGREG.
Even the author doesn't expect her to be that scummy, but her imagination run wild.

Dex-chan lover
Does that cafe feature Dante by any chance 🤔?

I'm actually kinda glad the author doubled down on Makino's scumminess. It's at a point where I can barely imagine her being diligent in her studies. Plus the way this is going is just more fun.

Thanks for the translation (the moral of the story: alcohol is the solution to our personal problems. Cheers 🍻).

Dex-chan lover
Her older sister is a foil to our MC. One does things properly, the other is scum. :nyoron:

Misinterpreting her older sister's "liquid courage" to confess as a suggestion to go... :facepalm:

I'm a little scared where this train is headed. For all we know, the brakes have already been cut. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
I feel like every chapter she starts something with decent intentions only to come out of it taking the worst possible morals.

Just when you think she can’t get lower and less respectful of Mashiro…she’ s now pondering sexual assault.

Guess the Jail Arc is coming soon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, 'cos that's the lesson here, you scumbag.

Love that the author lost control of the character and she's too lazy/scummy to even do what her creator wanted.

Dex-chan lover
and just when i had some sliver of hope that she would have some common sense........ truly scummy...

uxl20s.jpg

Dex-chan lover
dumbass. Dumbass. DUMBASS

wtf are you doing?????

Maybe she doesn't get the extent since she hasn't seen the cuts herself, but she's really gone and decided to get a suicidal girl drunk.

Hopefully Mashiro drinks nothing and MC gets a terrible hangover

Users who are viewing this thread