Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita - Vol. 6 Ch. 67 - Scumbag and Detective Agency

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused..

Is the Manga just trying to make what she does sound better, or is in Japan "Delivery Health" a legitimate term o_o

Also, I'm not entirely sure, does she still it, besides the fact they're offical now ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused..

Is the Manga just trying to make what she does sound better, or is in Japan "Delivery Health" a legitimate term o_o

Also, I'm not entirely sure, does she still it, besides the fact they're offical now ?
She still does it.

The way I understand it: prostitution is illegal in Japan, so "Delivery Health" is an euphemism that frames sex work as a "healthy massage" "delivered" to the customer's home or hotel, like "call girl" in English.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_prostitution_in_modern_Japan wikipedia has some info

Dex-chan lover
@North87 Idk I think they talked about it and she actually likes this kind of work or something? Don't remember exactly, but it did come up

Edit: and she was fired from her teacher job

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In case people forgot, Makino never cared that Maron is a prostitute.
But it's weird as reader x_x..

It was one thing when they weren't offical, but it's become weird since they've become offical 😓

I personally hope that'd stop too eventually

Dex-chan lover

It was one thing when they weren't offical, but it's become weird since they've become offical 😓

Not everyone has issues with a open relationship, better accept it now because I doubt Maron will stop, unless toxic mom gives them money I guess, but I find unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
In case people forgot, Makino never cared that Maron is a prostitute.
She cares a little but is not so bothered by it and has no issues with the type of work in general, yeah. edit: You'll get the same pearl-clutching comments forever, even though we go through this every chapter. Still, I imagine she'll move on eventually. That seems to be her plan.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Why having job is weird?

Dex-chan lover
where did they meet? i kinda forgot which chapter does principal and that guy met
tl;dr: I don't remember chapter, but it was after his date with Makino and Rinarina. After Rinarina brutally dumped him in the trash, principal helped him.

Dex-chan lover
What you, @Ninoren or me thinks is irrelevant, the point is that there's people who wouldn't mind it, if they're fine with it you don't get to judge them.
Okay, but I said "I personally" ?..

I wasn't speaking for you, nor for someone else 😐

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but I said "I personally" ?..

I wasn't speaking for you, nor for someone else 😐
That "I personally" is irrelevant because you're trying to force @Galiardo to say they wouldn't let their spouse sleep with someone else, which by the way, is irrelevant, Makino doesn't really care that Maron sleeps with others, that is unlikely to change unless the toxic mother gives money to them, and even then Maron might still wish to continue doing it anyway.

You and some people don't like it, understandable, but if you expect Maron to stop doing it then you haven't been paying attention to the story, since that was never a problem for Makino, why would that change now?

Users who are viewing this thread