Kyou mo E ni Kaita Mochi ga Umai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Finally, I was like if this a fantasy world, if you were an artist and have power to create life from drawing, wouldn't a dragon the first thing you'll draw?

Probably because of how much ink and (probably mana) it uses, but HELL YES
Also I imagine one would be scared if the creature was too powerful they wouldn't obey or they would rampage as soon as summoned.

Aggregator gang
mans like... i may die but before i do.. im going out with a bang! why? BECAUSE ART IS AN EXPLOSION!

Dex-chan lover
One of the key component for the MC to be able to bring life to his painting seems to be the color. The color had to be correct, perhaps to the MC's perception for the painting to become real.
I'm kinda questioning the rule now. The dragon's chest+belly is white bone. So, unless the floor is that color, how can he summon the dragon?

I hope they'll explain this rule in details later.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda questioning the rule now. The dragon's chest+belly is white bone. So, unless the floor is that color, how can he summon the dragon?

I hope they'll explain this rule in details later.
You are right. The dragon drawing more more rough than the usual portrait. My guess it's either plot moment or because he was using blood. From what I gathered from looking at the raw, there were no explanation yet.

Dex-chan lover
This poor child, how brave of him to try. And even harm himself for his friend. 😭

Dex-chan lover
you know what, i know this sounds horrible but mc needs to be more get fucked up if he just shrugged off the fact that the red guy's intention is to put him in danger lmao "but you saved me from the poachers" yeah the poachers that he lead there lmao it's like cleaning up the mess he made.

Dex-chan lover
guess the rule of drawing to point of completion is out of the window now

Dex-chan lover
I think you missed translated the last line as:
"I still find drawing... enjoyable."

When the line should actually read:
"I'm a complete fucking retard."

You know just for accuracy' sake.

Users who are viewing this thread