Kyoudai Gokko - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
omg it's the threesome ending! This is so rare!! You only see it like once in a blue moon (*stares at vampire knight, the only other story I know that has a threesome ending*)
Many thanks

Thank you for all your work!!

Interesting ending, I feel like there wasn't really one ??

Thanks for the update and doing the series! Feels like we'll need a sequel. But frankly, this works, a semi-3some ending. To everyone else, which sibling were you rooting for actually?

Not sure what to say . . . . I definitely need more . . . >.<
Thank you for translating this series!~ Much appreciated!!

<3

So short! O_O

What a shame... I was hoping for more than just 9 chapters... still, thanks for working on this series.

Let's be franks, there would be no ending!
After all yoy would have to passa a heck lot of drama to choose one of the brothers.
I'm gladl with this ending since theres no melodrama hhahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaa that was a cute ending, thank you for your hard work on this series!

Double-page supporter
Now that's an ending I can get behind.

Thanks to Traumerei scans team for working on this cute series till the end!

That’s the end?? Noooo I’m so sad): I wanted to at least see how they all ended up happy together. But this was very cute, thank you so much for sharing!!

Aggregator gang
Yes the ending that I want! No bro picked!

I do support older bro. But this is an equally good end!

Aggregator gang
No more drama, well i guess if this continues on with one of the brother confession then it can be 12 volume manga lolol thank you so much for translating this until the end!

YESSSSSSS I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS GONNA BE THIS SHORT BUT NO ROMANCE END THIS A DUB

ok but wait I just read it again and wtf happens when their adults/she moves out djdjjd i mean ITS GOOD TO STOP HERE but rip the brothers feelings ig but they agreed to put an end to liking her(?)

On the one hand I like an ending where she ends up with no one - however, she clearly values them both as brothers whereas they value her as the girl they like. In the end there is still a disconnect in the social dynamic here. It's not verh comfortable when you think about it. I wish the older bro just saw her as a little sister and wa very attached, and the younger bro could initially think he likes her only to realize his feekings are also familial. It would make this kind if ending less dysfunctional.

I think this is the first time I've read a romance shoujo manga where the main character doesn't end up with anyone.

. . . I kind of like it.

Users who are viewing this thread