Kyoushi × Seito no Yuri Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - First Planetarium Kiss

Power Uploader
@2501 Thanks xD

@Shindeku
ZKbCE0q.jpg

Edit: @Lynkaster You! Join in the Yamero cat pic too! lol xD That just reminds me... I should start to pluck up my courage and continue this... https://mangadex.org/title/22229/hone-no-nazuki-made-aisu Ahh... but my heart... I'm not sure I can take it!!!!! Time to look for a slave to help edit ( take on the burden of the Yandere power )...

#Send Help Please

Edit 2: By the way, who are they in your display picture? @Creutzfeldt I get the vibe of IdolM@ster

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that girl is kinda scary, sensei better watch out ( or not, if she's into that sort of things 😏)

Contributor
And then the club gets disbanded due to failing to meet the minimum member requirement.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload squiggles it was another awesome chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow you only weebified one word in here this time,that's a new high (low?) score for you! Maybe one day your mind won't be addled with brain eating worms @SquigglesJP

@SquigglesJP any song from Roselia is good in my opinion, but the other bands also have good songs with their own genre. actually i'm not really listen to their song since i came to bandori for the yuri and playing game

I actually really like this one - you can see in a couple moments that the Sensei is interested but is pretty controlled about it. She's a good bean!

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the girl caused the sudden malfunction somehow lol

Users who are viewing this thread