Kyuujitsu no Warumono-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 35.5 - Valentine: Pink And Blue

The biggest lesson I learned in this chapter was that even advanced alien hocus pocus can't fix Red's fucked up internal compass

Dex-chan lover
He's probs right, she WOULDN't give him one if she hated him. I think I'm on the pink x blue ship. I really like the idea of the villain with the cashier and blue and pink are closer in age.

I know some people are shipping blue and pink, but I can only really see those two as friends when they don’t want the other one to just fuck off, so yeah I’m still going with the villain and pink ship, since it Kinda seems more likely, until I realise he’s the villain and then it’s oh shit this ain’t gonna work. So yeah he’s probably going to end up marrying a panda somehow.

anyone else wondering how Black looks like? I've seen him mentioned several times but he still didn't appear...

Double-page supporter
I don't think Pink hates Blue but I definitely don't think she likes him lol. It's probably like that one time you have a group project with a classmate you kinda dislike. It's nothing big, but if you hated them they'd probably be on your mind a lot more. Blue might like Pink though but maybe she'd get the hint if he'd stop being such a tsundere gdi

Pink gonna be devastated once she realizes her crush is the evil dude tho

Dex-chan lover
Blue has that older brother vibe tbh. Like the type of older brother who just found out that his little sister doesnt hate him.

Users who are viewing this thread