Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Ch. 37 - Matters Concerning That Day

Dex-chan lover
It is going to be that, because MC is berserk now, so probably that Flame girl is going to get injured in trying to stop him, but no one would die.

That's because it is already hinted that even Demons aren't the real antagonist of this Series.
It's something else, which was manipulating the Prime Minister so that MC would get executed in that Isekai World.
then I am dropping this sh*t... is plain stupid and a big tease...

Dex-chan lover
There is nothing more repulsive than smug bitches acting high and mighty. Since she appeared relatively early in the story, can't wait for that shit eating grin to be erased sooner or later. I don't think it will happen anytime soon. It would really suck if they just rough each other up a little than shake hands and forget since there is apperently an even BIGGER bad guy as always. Doesn't change the fact that these fuckers kill thousands of innocent people.

Also, if you think Edelweiss is actually dead, gratz on your first isekai manga i guess :D

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn, there goes the "Saint turned into a demon king theory".

Of course I don't think she's been proven dead yet, but things aren't looking good, lol
No body no concrete proof. He even said she looked like Edelweiss. Unless they showed a severed head she probably is Edelweiss.

Dex-chan lover
Ummm Im hoping that story was just a lie because it's just plain boring. If Edelweiss is actually dead this story lost it's best twist.
What best twist?

I would say that the Demon Lord not being Edelweiss is the best twist possible. Since everyone expected that to be the case.

As for whether Edelweiss is alive or not is another question, because as i mentioned before, there is the issue of Time Difference as well.
I mean, we didn't really get a clear indication on how many years had passed since the Messiah was executed in the Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
No body no concrete proof. He even said she looked like Edelweiss. Unless they showed a severed head she probably is Edelweiss.
But there is one fact that needed to be considered, and that being the Past Memory.

If that Recap is true, it's possible that the Calmia and Edelweiss are both different people.

I mean, Edelweiss is supposed to be the Saint, so the Prime Minister should have known how she looked.

But when he sees Calmia, he doesn't react to her, as if he knew that it's a different person.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Great work as always!

Holy crap, this is about to be an absolutely wild fight. Demons wasted zero time on invading, like 5 minutes after he was executed. They're still standing on the platform with his body.

But why does she look similar to Edelweiss? Even Takeru mistook her for a second.
My BET SHE IS EDELWEISS. SHE BLUSHED AT TAKERUS DESIRE TO SEE HER.

Dex-chan lover
Idk how I feel about the Prime Minister being a puppet that executed Takeru. Like I get there should be some sort of big bad that he has to face eventually so this sets that up but brainwashing just feels so bland. Would've rather he been manipulated by someone behind the scenes even if thats also overdone. Also the princess never explicitly said she offed the Saintess so could just be provoking him to see how powerful he really is
Yeah agreed. Just let us have the PM and the rest of the humanity fuck up geez. Its way more believable. A "secret bigger bad" is such a dc/marvel/wow lazy writing device. Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah agreed. Just let us have the PM and the rest of the humanity fuck up geez. Its way more believable. A "secret bigger bad" is such a dc/marvel/wow lazy writing device. Ugh.
Works every time, including time loop. Noticed anime is just a JP version of DC's Lantern universe?

Dex-chan lover
That's a good expression! It's either the face of a man who has lost everything and is going to make someone pay for it. Or the face of a man who ate a bunch of bad burritos, but is in a situation where it's impossible to go to the toilet.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping it doesn't turn into demons were good all along, we've already seen this group do evil shit. I'd be okay if all the factions weren't entirely good or evil. This era of humanity already has foreshadowing of being evil possibly for a greater good.

I'm thinking the MCs current body made a deal with Edelweiss to resurrect the MC. Edelweiss might be in cahoots with the Demon lord to connect the dimensions despite their differences. In return both get their short term goals fulfilled even if the long term are different.

I ain't see Edelweiss dead anywhere. Jumping to conclusions for sure
I would be down for everyone being evil and MC just wrecking house

Dex-chan lover
How do we know that flashback was real? Surely it would be simple enough for the demon lord to create a fake illusion of what happened and lie about edelweiss being dead. Takerus body can’t handle what’s about to happen, so if he goes through with it, the body dies surely?

Dex-chan lover
then I am dropping this sh*t... is plain stupid and a big tease...
you are going to droop it because a plot twist is hinted? the new demon lord probably has a reason for provoking the mc, i don't think they will go with the "the demon king wants to destroy the other world too".

unless you are talking about the guess the other guy made of what is going to happen in the next chapter. i think that is not what is going to happen by the way, it feels more like he will be about to die because of his anger, and she will help him snap out of it while she is also bitten up by the demon king. but remember that he has gotten a lot of flashbacks from the real takeru's memories related to the girl, it feels like death flags. besides it's more like the author didn't made her that likable because she was going to die, in order for the fans not to be too mad.

besides even if it did happen, like that and she didn't die, it would be because something bigger is going to happen soon, something that will cause a lot of people will die (probably including characters close to the mc).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread