Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Thanks for updating. I've been wondering when it was going to update. Thank you. :)

Dex-chan lover
GASP
why though?? :O are they planning to marry him off as a bride as insurance or something??? Or did their parents mess them up. But once the pants are taken off.. O-O
Anywaysss go lippe! Face slapping againn
Many thanks

So is his mother forcing him to crossdress, or is he doing it himself to cope with his sisters death? Guess we will find out soon enough.

Aggregator gang
I suspect it'll be the coping reason. The others feel too silly for the tones used in the series so far. Just a guess tho~

Dex-chan lover
@Viakana possibly both, or rather this is how the mother is coping. Honestly it feels strange since it's probably better politically to lose a daughter as horrible as that sounds. Not sure if the inheritance and political structure is as patriarchal as I am expecting.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously? Please tell me this is not the guy in that one title photo.. I really don't like the "noble" attitude portrayed by children that turn into being the FMC main romance.. Like .... why?

Dex-chan lover
@viakana "Julian" is reported as dead, so it's most likely the mother forcing Julian to dress up as "Angelina".

Fed-Kun's army
@i2i Well that is true, for the current cover, that is her brother... However, if you go to the title page where you can select what chapter you wanna view and click the "Covers" tab you'll see more covers and there is a boy/young man in a few of them that look like the young "noble" in this chapter.

Edit: Nvm... I guess, that person had white/silver hair and blue eyes.. This guy has like brown hair and purplish eyes ...... so forget my ranting :)

I smell a plot coming lol, I feel like either the mother is crazy and misses the twin daughter so much she’s pretending the brother is her, or maybe for his safety they are pretending the brother died instead. SO CURIOUS😆💕 thank you for another chapter!

I must say, the traps are getting harder and harder to differentiate. But I approve this kind of trap! And go Lippe! Must protect our new found cute friend! >_<

Aggregator gang
It would be great twist if it really is angela and she just dresses as her brother when she gets older

Dex-chan lover
Aw2JBprCEAE7Z7U.jpg

People you have to remember that these are children. They always say things without a filter.

Users who are viewing this thread