Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
oh boii.. our MC is someone with trauma,,, hopefully this story will be about the whole place pampering her...
doubt she did it or even if she did it, there must be reasons...

Fed-Kun's army
i'm already so sad dlksfjadfs i'm sticking with this because i need her to have a happy end!!!

thank you for the translation!!!!

Seems refreshing, as long as the author doesn't pull out the isekai/otome-game/reincarnation card.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooh this looks interesting. I hope this is going to be like Monster Duchess, with the whole found family thing. I don't really want to see an already beaten down MC suffer more.

Fed-Kun's army
I want to give milady a warm hug. And I want to give those who hurt her a stab. ( ; _ ; )

I hope there won't be any isekai shenanigans. I don't hate isekai, but it would be nice to have some good old fashioned non-isekai story.

This sounds so predictable where it's probably not her fault she killed those men to the point where I was hoping she is a serial killer or something. I love how they portray her trauma and all but I can't see this anymore than male lead is in love with her and knows she's a good person and she gets over trauma and falls in love back. I wish there was something a little more to the story though, but don,t get me wrong, I love the trauma aspect. But I don't want the MC to be all white in the spectrum, I rather her character be more in the gray area.
Man sorry for this huge rant

pretty nice start. for some reason the FMC in female demographics even if abused don't really show the signs on a physical level for some reason, so that was morbidly refreshing. The way her mental trauma is conveyed is pretty cool too. I do hope for a dark story. And the butler is fine as fuck

if it is an isekai yea instadrop.

Users who are viewing this thread