Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the update~!

Can someone spoil me on one thing? Why did that neighbouring Queen want Ebony to be released? And will we ever meet her? Will she and Ebony ever meet?

Why is she so shocked when he mentioned the academy should go to raven? Wasn't it the plan from the start to have the women reach a high social standing?

I really like those women. They are figthers who refuses to just take everything lying down

She asked him to kill Trail...but the way he worded it seems like he won't.

Contributor
@HOOfan_1 - Well, he still has a use as blackmail leverage at the moment. Once his value is gone, however...

Thank You for the chapter.

What's a cruel world for women. Unfortunately it was Like that as well in ihr own history. Womens, which lose their husband & didn't give hin children were often chased out per husband family, which inhereited title.

@valknight probably because she also believed that Ebony was innocent in the male dominated country. And also probably because her employer has some connection the Queen. Although, this is all that I have assumed from the given information.

Dex-chan lover
@1Penny4YourThoughts

The author is trying to show how repressed the women are. So even though she knows they are trying to fix things, she may have still thought she wouldn't own anything but be owned.

Dex-chan lover
Boy got the chompers, he ate that entire apple in like, 3 sentences

@JWChibi
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I was thinking the same thing!!
They shouldve put the sound effect as *Chomp Chomp while she was talking

Users who are viewing this thread