Lamia Orphe Is Dead

Ooohhh, this one looks interesting 🤔 I have a feeling this one would be a good one. Thank you for translating!
Keep up the good work guys! 😘

i'm kind of a sucker for "__ is dead" or "___ dies at the end" titles they're always so twisty lololol

Dex-chan lover
"hey are you gonna read ANOTHER korean webtoon about a noblewoman and her cold, bloodthirsty main lead for the sole reason that the guy's name is Aquila?"
yes

Fed-Kun's army
I’m 99% sure that Bucci Gang won’t tl this series as it wasn’t announced on discord (as in they didn’t use @everyone) and only people who got the “extras” role were pinged. Rumpi also used to be affiliates. So sorry but no drama.

I was wrong

PLEASE DONT START ANY DRAMA! I don’t want another Lost Soul of a Duchess (or something like that) again.

On another note I’m loving this and will be keep an eye out for future chapter releases.

Please.. please no more unnecessary drama!! This series has so much potential... both of y’all just work it out!!

Group Leader
@bh242 well no matter what, we're gonna keep working on it so if others butt in to troll, you can either block them or just read both versions?? either way, bucci gang's staff really likes this series so for now, we're going to keep working on it

comparing the translations, BUCCI's seems way nicer to read imo. No hate, just personal opinion :))

Dex-chan lover
Hope this doesn't end up as another pissing contest between scanlation groups?

@MCX01 Speaking for Bucci, we have no intention of releasing fake and/or "troll" chapters of this series, if that's what you mean? We also are not competing with the other group for releases to the point wherein we'll sacrifice the quality of the work of our volunteers, as they spend a good amount of their free time helping us with releases. We'll release as we go, and we have no qualms with co-existing with another scanlation, whether one or more than 😊

Users who are viewing this thread