Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 94 - Adamant

Double-page supporter
I...... uhhhh what

So Phos is looking at the past right now?

Sneaky Aechmea. If the old Master is broken, I guess his idea is that a new one should take his place. Now Phos is the new Master who’ll pray for them. And Aechmea took everyone Phos loved to push him to the brink, just like what he did to Adamantine.

My heart aches. ):

Chances are Phos inherited Adamantine’s memories (his inclusions, maybe) so we’ll learn more about the old humans. I was starting to wonder how the story will unfold after Adamantine starts cracking but this is great!

I'm guessing next chapter is either a flashback or an abrupt cut to the moon gems. Please, Ichikawa-sama, no cairnmea next chapter...

Double-page supporter
At this moment I just want that Phos can somehow summon a black hole where all matter and spirit can just be dumped in the darkest pit of hell to finally do some justice for all the suffering that our beloved gem has experienced.

the greatest character development yet
from a naive idiot to a naive idiot
(no offense on the idiot part)

maybe the city being destroyed was adamant's memory , since gems store their memories all throughout their body , when phos took adamant's eye they also got a bit of their memories (and personality?)

Users who are viewing this thread