Land of the Lustrous

While I was stuck in the hospital a voice told me to never give up and that's when I saw Antarcticite form out from a cut in reality itself.
Then I found the path to my stars.
The morning star facing northwards.(always)
<<<Lucifer is Isaac>>>
I learned how to do Judo that day.
the last man said while blinking
I just know HEMA and Kendo
it has no meaning if I don't watch it with the both of you.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, chapter 80 was INTENSE. I wonder how much longer the series will go on. I feel like we're in the home stretch now.

At least if what the Prince guesses about Adamant 's prayer is true.

I like the series but am not sure I want to buy it yet. I did enjoy the anime, and honestly I think the story looks better animated in full color because sometimes I'm not sure what the hell is going on in black & white. Add to that that the gems all have the same body type and clothes, so sometimes I've just got to look at hairstyles and guess. Bort is super easy.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 81. Oh my gosh... I had such high expectations for this chapter. My theory was that everyone would be gone forever, except for Phos because she have the 3 parts: meat, bones and soul. Glad i was wrong, but it turned out much worse than I thought...
The saddest part is that Phos had become a real monster, running from her brothers and sisters. She did not even get the chance to explain to them what actually happened in the Moon. She was just hunted like an animal. Being Phosphophillyte is suffering.

On a side note, I think we gonna get another time skip. The way things are now, I don't think Phos will want to be seen by anyone.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Poor Phos... His suffering is not over yet...
Especially since he still haven't known the reason why the Gem restoration project, and if he just made the whole Admirabilis race extinct for no reason.

I remember the inscet Tion
Teo Many Zen mka eZ Go Zz
WOW this must be translated to English for me to understand!

Once a useful tool, immediatly discarded when things get inconvenient.

The prince is a complete pos.

Double-page supporter
I feel so bad for Phos.

Once a cute gem and now an ugly monster. I hope he can get restored and the Earth gems can be reasoned after talking to Adamantite.

This manga is hard to read. It's sad.

I watched the anime expecting a happy, somewhat light hearted fantasy with elements of combat involved, not to mention the CGI.
What I got was character development, some mild tragedy, and a sprinkle of depress... and great CGI.

I then read the manga. AND WTF everything is suffering.
Phos goes crazy and homicidal (can you call it homicidal if they're not humans?) Adamant is a living doomsday device, everybody is trying to kill Phos, and humanity turned into rocks, cloud people, and jellyfish?

I would say Phos is neck deep in sh*t but
he/she is in a trillion pieces on the floor as of ch82.
I don't know whether this writing is artful and deep or just plain depressing.

Chapter 83's translation comes off as kind of weird, like the wording doesn't flow very well and it just seems very stiff.

Oh shit it's the Ice floes
something tells me they find the original Phos's arms and bit by bit the body

Double-page supporter
Being Phosphophyllite is suffering.

This is too damn cruel. Stop! 😿

Users who are viewing this thread