Last Menhealer - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Last Karte

Contributor
Not the sappiest ending, at least.
Thanks for the releases, @inexplicabro.

One minor quibble on page5: "That fact I inescapable." ---> "That fact is inescapable."

So... she had sex twice than regretted it? Then tried to kill herself and saved and bam MC and her make up... bruh mans dont even care she slept with his bestfriend huh he's also crazy huh

Dex-chan lover
the end needs to expand. i feel like it should be more. overall: 0/10

niceboat3.jpg

She was broken but turned alright after some seconds in water...

Seinen shit always being shit

Dex-chan lover
How annoying, they never ever forever cleared up the misunderstanding on the date at the amusement park he had to ask for relationship advice. And ofc. she decided to go sleep around a lot because of it, but not to verify if the rumor was true whatsoever.

@LoMal I am assuming she is still mentally ill and she is simply pretending in public. Don't see how that kind of long-term hallucinations could be simply "fixed"

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is with this ending
"gone to heaven" just cuz she didn't kill herself? Mc didn't even have a proper fight with the best friend who humped his loved one? And he talked so casually about having taken his crush's virginity in a hotel and then not even having cared about finding out how was she? She completely forgot about the date at the aquarium that led her to fuck with random people? She still seeing things and cutting herself or not? Stil has trouble at home for sure.
I really had high hopes, the story developed quite well but these last couple chapters were just rushed

Dex-chan lover
this garbage ended.Good heaven! And the MC even go out with the piece of shit of a "friend" that fucked the girl that he was in love! Damn cuck!

Users who are viewing this thread