Last Order: Hitori Bocchi no Hyakunen Sensou - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The End of the War

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing this o7

Kind of a bummer that it doesn't really end with her being relieved from duty, but hey this is fine, too.
At least they managed to make contact with others somewhere and get themselves reinforcement. I really thought this was going to end with them unable to contact others outside of the island forever.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Man, this ending... I don't know if I can call it satisfactory, but I can call it hopeful. This was a wonderful read, I'm glad I found this when I did.

Dex-chan lover
you know what... make a sequel about the boy journey... btw love the manga

Contributor
So was this a light novel ad after all? Or does the LN end here too? Couldn’t find a source saying the LN was finished with a quick search.

That was an… interesting ending. There’s still so many questions. Her unit (her military and the country) still exists after 100 years? Is the war over or is it still ongoing? What will happen to Nory’s village? There seems to be a light novel but I can’t find a trace of it anywhere. I hope the LN goes further cause it’s bugging me.

Dex-chan lover
It's a good ending spot. There's definitely still more story to be told, but it also avoids the trap of getting dragged out into senseless storytelling

Supporter
Picked this up randomly, didn't expect to like this so much. I really want to find the lightnovel now but...many thanks @TACMON!
Well done sticking it out!

Dex-chan lover
Kind of a meh ending, not bad but I definitely wanted to see her actually relieved of duty, maybe get to live with Nory / have her stigma as a killer robot revoked / etc. But I guess this is fine too, sad to see this one go.

Dex-chan lover
So was this a light novel ad after all? Or does the LN end here too? Couldn’t find a source saying the LN was finished with a quick search.
From how the omake describes it there does seem to be a light novel out there and this only being volume 1 of it.

Long-strip supporter
As things stand for this series, book 2 came out Jan 2021, there is no English translation. The ax swing could have been worse.

Thanks for all the work. Great stuff should leave you wanting more, but I feel like this left me wanting a bit too much.

Users who are viewing this thread