Last Summer Vacation - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Small Adults

Power Uploader
Her post-timeskip design is phenomenal
That's true, but it felt like a non-conclusion. The plot twist that the mother was the villain was really well engineered and somehow, despite the character being portrayed as problematic, it was still something no one really saw coming, but after that it simply ended with Miduki turning himself in, and then getting probation and somehow they never spoke after that again?
Surely they could simply call?
It was very good for 90% of the story but the end felt non-conclusive to me.

Dex-chan lover
That's true, but it felt like a non-conclusion. The plot twist that the mother was the villain was really well engineered and somehow, despite the character being portrayed as problematic, it was still something no one really saw coming, but after that it simply ended with Miduki turning himself in, and then getting probation and somehow they never spoke after that again?
Surely they could simply call?
It was very good for 90% of the story but the end felt non-conclusive to me.
Yeah defo agree it felt really abrupt and unsatisfying buuut idk girl cute

Dex-chan lover
My words Ayumi is hot now.
The timeskip felt kinda weird but eh, maybe we can get some fluff now.
And Imma be honest, the "you wanker" at the end fucking got me big time. Well played.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
huh, that was a surprisingly positive and hopeful ending for a bizarre and angsty manga

Dex-chan lover
This translation sucked cock. Whoever thought a meme translation of a full manga was a good idea needs to have their head run through a meat grinder.

Users who are viewing this thread