Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Dungeon Inn Planning

Dex-chan lover
Bless you, that means I don't need to bother with the last available chapter.

Group Leader
We back I just now need to ocr the other chapters the tl would be faster though after its ocred. As the tlers are faster just they dont like reading images cause kanji sucks. I dont blame them the small text is word soup.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I don't like the previous translation of ch 15 so it's good

Group Leader
@DeNoven we are not recruiting tlers just people who want to help with cleaning up ocr. basically a editor cause they also died

Group Leader
@DeNoven ele is premed. Another one of my tlers is mid interviews for Japanese companies and a bunch of people are conscripts atm. On the Russian side they could use some love.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. Sorry hearing the tough time you guys are having. Hang in there.

Double-page supporter
@Needhydra
At first I thought they literally died but fortunately that's not what you meant.
Out of curiosity, is that the same eLe who has done some game modding? Such as Starbound?
Well you may or may not know anyhow.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about other people complaining about meme-ing sound FX. Your version is a better quality overall, comparing to the another one. I was reading the other group's until page 10 and it felt like the characters are not speaking English anymore at this point, so, I switched -- and I happy I did.

Please keep up your good work.

Users who are viewing this thread