Legend of an Asura - The Poison Dragon

a martial arts novel who actually goes on revenge and not waiting for like 500 chapters for the actual revenge to start

bruh imagine if he found a gf and had sex with them. he could turn his semen into poison or a aphrodisiac

is asura losing another upload war with secretscans
on a manga literally called asura?
edit: nvm theyre winning, wack

"leave a wolf alive and the sheep will never be safe."
-Arya Stark before retarded seasons

lol why is asura scans always beefing with groups, i am not privy to scanner drama but i find it interesting. honestly not that i mind since i am always happy when groups do mass releases

@AnceldeLambert They establish quite early on that he was motivated by pure rage, vengeance, and the expectations of his fallen friends and family.

It's a bit hard to believe but a person who endures many hardships but has a clear goal in mind is able to concentrate on progression and ignore obstacles. All he had to do was practice and mine. Both of those were time consuming enough to allow him to stay sane. Focused on a single outcome. Void of any reasoning besides moving forward. He also didn't have to worry about being tired or hungry because poison water and poison grass gave him energy. He could work 24/7.

It just goes to show how important determination and discipline is in the endurance and overcoming of hardship.

Also, this happens in other Murim stories like Chronicles of the Heavenly Demon or Volcanic Age, where cultivators go into seclusion and training for up to a decade. The only difference is those forms of seclusion usually integrate voluntary practice of patience, discipline and progression while Jagang's seclusion was forced upon him and required him to make progress and avenge his people or die in silence and disappointment. It was a do or die situation and he worked hard so he wouldn't die.

Dex-chan lover
This is beyond stupid. Not two but three scanlator group "fighting" over the same series, as if there werent othere series out there. And when you ask them why they are doing so, they say that "its just a coincidence that we picked the same series". Do you think we are stupid? Coincidence my ass.

Hahaha this reminds me of a practice wherein you put venomous insects inside a single box and the insect that remains alive till the end is the most poisonous one.

very interesting how the main target of revenge is also helping the mc while still being a piece of shit villain

This is different in regards to the MC's main powers. The scenery art is nice, and the story is entertaining. A good revenge story so far.

Thank you for translating and updating often, please don't drop.

Fed-Kun's army
Why put a whole chapter of spoiler as chapter 0?
I'm only at chapter 5 so maybe most of the story will be after what is shown in chapter 0 anyway but I really don't get why the author or whoever decided it thought it will be a good idea to spoil big parts of the story even before starting to tell the actual story.

Anyway I would recommend people not reading chapter 0 but maybe I will discover that it's better to have read it in a few chapters who knows. It just seems strange to me.

@Mivas Yea, thats a common thing for most of the manhwas I read. That's why I skip any chapter that says "0" or "prologue", unless chapter one feels like I skipped needed context for the story.

So yeah, I recommend just skipping "0" or "prologue" chapters in general if you want to avoid spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread