Legend - Vol. 14 Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate your return. Gotta say, if you guys translate up to the latest chapters, I'll put this on hold, and reread it when you're done.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing your work!

I know it's hard to compete against MTL, but I appreciate the drive to continue working on this series the way it's supposed to be.
While freak has been doing barely decently in the last chapters, I still can't bear the still lackluster quality and proofreading they do. Not to mention the unnecessary censorships they do which makes every woman look like they are wearing full-body leotards.

Dex-chan lover
sometimes mangadex seems to actively want to make people leave, with them ignoring MF as well
Eh, MF brings a lot of content to the platform. Forcing them to play by the rules slows the upload count, which in turn lowers the views MangaDex would get.

A rather cynical take, but hardly one without merit.

Dex-chan lover
aww yiss a good translation! thank you. i will always wait for your translation bcz manhwafreak suckass

Dex-chan lover
Eh, MF brings a lot of content to the platform. Forcing them to play by the rules slows the upload count, which in turn lowers the views MangaDex would get.

A rather cynical take, but hardly one without merit.
Considering that mangadex doesn't have an ad revenue, more views actually means only more costs...

Dex-chan lover
Considering that mangadex doesn't have an ad revenue, more views actually means only more costs...
Gotta be making enough money to support the servers and staff. If it's not ad revenue, then it has to be other methods like donations and monthly supporters.

MD's library of manga is extensive, and likely what draws in those that support the site, but it's copious ammount of fresh content that keeps those supporters coming back and offering money to maintain the site.

MF just dumped more then 50 chapters to multiple manga over the course of a two days. And have updated more since. So it's easy to see how MD would be shooting themselves in the foot if they sanctioned MF for a bit of censoring and stepping on fan traslators toes. It's just another of those little evils that promotes the general enshitification of our world

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Well has like the least malicious and intimadating name ever. Like is she shouting that she's well? Is she saying like "well well"? 😂

Also as far as if she dies, well since it was at the end of the chapter I'm gonna go with that she gets saved last minute. She'd have a better chance of losing her life if she croaked in the middle of the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread