Legendary Ranker’s Comeback - Ch. 38

Power Uploader
Asura also didn't drop it, and they also don't post here.
They did. I work in Asura. Even on their website they put a Dropped Banner on top of the series. I wouldn't bite the hand that feeds me. But you are correct, Asura is as far as I'm aware, not allowed to post here in any longer. That's why uploaders don't automatically post their chaps here either. I could be wrong on that front. So overall, my own group is starting on chapter 38 with the blessing of Asura where I also work.

Dex-chan lover
They did. I work in Asura. Even on their website they put a Dropped Banner on top of the series. I wouldn't bite the hand that feeds me. But you are correct, Asura is as far as I'm aware, not allowed to post here in any longer. That's why uploaders don't automatically post their chaps here either. I could be wrong on that front. So overall, my own group is starting on chapter 38 with the blessing of Asura where I also work.
Huh. I didn't see a dropped banner, and when I went to the last chapter, I didn't see them posting a drop notification like they usually do.

That said, I don't know that Asura is banned from posting here as much as they're choosing not to?

Power Uploader
Huh. I didn't see a dropped banner, and when I went to the last chapter, I didn't see them posting a drop notification like they usually do.

That said, I don't know that Asura is banned from posting here as much as they're choosing not to?
Gotta join their discord. They dropped another 5 or 6 series including this one.

Users who are viewing this thread