Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai: Saijaku Hunter ni Yoru Saikyou Party Ikuseijutsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
I assumed Sitry was Sofia (or was feeding whomever was Sofia the necessary information), but I didn't think she legitimately joined the organization for kicks. She was literally playing chess with herself and using human lives on both sides to further her studies.

I thought she was somewhat normal compared to the other Strange Grief members we met. It's nice to know she's easily the most dangerous so far. I mean she's a downright sociopath and the type you could never tell.

So like at first I thought it was just comical everyone put Cry up on a pedestal when it's all a misunderstanding, but now I see it's a necessity. Like if his upper echelon guild members didn't see him as a God, they'd have destroyed the world by now. Apparently cult fanatics over exaggerating their leader is much less dangerous than godless heatens going unchecked with their ridiculous talents.

Dex-chan lover
I assumed Sitry was Sofia (or was feeding whomever was Sofia the necessary information), but I didn't think she legitimately joined the organization for kicks. She was literally playing chess with herself and using human lives on both sides to further her studies.

I thought she was somewhat normal compared to the other Strange Grief members we met. It's nice to know she's easily the most dangerous so far. I mean she's a downright sociopath and the type you could never tell.

So like at first I thought it was just comical everyone put Cry up on a pedestal when it's all a misunderstanding, but now I see it's a necessity. Like if his upper echelon guild members didn't see him as a God, they'd have destroyed the world by now. Apparently cult fanatics over exaggerating their leader is much less dangerous than godless heatens going unchecked with their ridiculous talents.
IIRC isn’t she the second-most sane person in Strange Grief?

But yeah MC is holding the most important role: emotional support and mascot. He’s like a more useless but equally important Ainz-sama lol

Dex-chan lover
IIRC isn’t she the second-most sane person in Strange Grief?

But yeah MC is holding the most important role: emotional support and mascot. He’s like a more useless but equally important Ainz-sama lol
No, she's quite unhinged. She dabbles quite a lot in human experimentation (prisoners) as we will soon see.

Dex-chan lover
You know, "The tl sucks so the chapter is going to be delayed." Is a pretty damn good reason, I'll accept it.

Also spoiler (or not, I don't even know what is going on with this manga anymore.)

Sitry (the alchemist girl) is going to expose the cult researchs, which was her plan in order to push her title of "The worst one." Or something similiar, which she got because of some research she did in the past, onto them.

Users who are viewing this thread