Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Judging from the name, I feel like "Seriously? How many more manga/LN following these overused motifs?" :facepalm:
Underrated class/ability, black/dark side ahh costumes/accessories/weapons like some emo boys at their peak, discrimination, magic school, catching girls like pokemons, dense/insensitive MC, etc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Artwork (y)
Harem plot (y)
MC new found power (y)

Hope for more plot twist

giphy.gif

Supporter
they gotta stop with this releasing chapter 1.1 shit bruh go back to 50 pages debut chapter
I agree with this, I don’t know why publishers would do that for a debut. Half a chapter isn’t enough to hook people.

The raw for 1.2 just dropped a couple days ago so if the team releases it Monday/Tuesday then they’re actually working hard for us. Much appreciated.

Seems like you get stronger resistance and skills based on how difficult it would be for someone of your level and rank to survive in adverse conditions. The MC got dragged unexpectedly into a place called Lucifer's domain, which has some kind of general malaise that surrounds and poisons you, which because of the MCs level and rank would normally be a death sentence immediately. However the harsher the challenge the greater the rewards as this is supposed to be a trail in the form of a dungeon, which just so happens to be made by a goddess. So the MC got rewarded for surviving the poison for as long as he did, while he was dying from it, and gained immunity.

However I don't believe he can one shot monsters yet, so he'll need backup from someone stronger, which means the 'challenge' the other stronger people face won't be as much of a challenge to them and so they won't be in receipt of such high ranking skills or passive ability as immunity to poison.

Dex-chan lover
Judging from the name, I feel like "Seriously? How many more manga/LN following these overused motifs?" :facepalm:
Underrated class/ability, black/dark side, discrimination, magic school, catching girls like pokemons, dense/insensitive MC, etc.
Japan is one of the worst countries for school bullying.
Thus a lot of stories are written as escapist fantasies for the victims of said bullying.

American teen focused content also tend to overuse the issues and tropes that the authors believe the teens are dealing with.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

If nothing else, how he is getting his cheatsy boost is different. I was worried this was gonna be another "let myself be bullied despite being a secret god" kind of deal. Also rather than super offensive death powers he seems to be getting killer survival passives.

I too lament the loss of a proper length intro chapter, but at this point I'm too tired to muster any rage. At least this was long enough to get to the first hook... (Some of these partial chapters seem like they run four pages and expect you to stick around.)

Users who are viewing this thread