Level 596 no Tanya Minarai - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Poor Queen, only way she will finally get thrue to her brain dead encel is to take him to a bedroom and fuck the ever loving senseless stupidity out of him.

It's OK, it's won't really be rape if he likes it.... right?

Dex-chan lover
oooh it's Hihiirokane. I probably should have realized that way earlier.

Dex-chan lover
God, why is this vast so insufferable? Like I want to like this and the second I find myself kinda interested they pull the rug out from under me and reveal a black hole 🕳 of bad writing.

Did the dad REALLY just complain as soon as he succeeded in crafting something of mythical grade which at first was introcuded as something that was blasphemous for a non godlike figure to even attempt? And Noah just feels like such a non-character. Like characters this idiotic and completely oblivious (even when they were told to their faces exactly what is happening and why multiple times by multiple people) aren't cute. And I still don't really get what Noah wants. Like in my head it kinda makes sense with his goal to take up his father's mantle and eventually surpass him as a blacksmith to reignite his dad's joy in blacksmith and continue the legacy Noah seems to be proud of. Okay. But the execution is so weird it just feels off. Like the second thing already happened with the father very quickly bouncing back to being a respectable Blacksmith and achieving the supposedly impossible for a human. And it was all so convenient with the main character being such a passive agent in all of it. Then as a blacksmith Noah's had like no progression. And just in general it's kinda infuriating how much he just seems oblivious and to go along with what others say. On a certain level that's just kids, but still.

I'm hoping (and not expecting) we can just get some consistent character and plot development.

Users who are viewing this thread