Level 99 Boukensha ni Yoru Hajimete no Ryouchi Keiei - Ch. 1.2

Group Leader
Honestly page 9 doesn't make much sense even in the Spanish version, in short the manga is half trash, so I hope at least it gets better later.

lmao, this is the ugliest shit ive ever seen.
even the degenerates wont like it, seeing the author doesn't know how to do upskirts properly, either.

Gonna stick around to see where this goes. Not expecting much from what's been shown so far, but there aren't that many stories about the hero retiring after beating the demon king. They always seem to die in battle from a knife in the back.

@Ruggit
Eh, there's a lot worse out there. The art needs work, and the artist tries to throw too much in each scene which makes it crowded and messy.

The paneling is actually pretty decent in some parts (pages 2 and 4). Again, not amazing, but surprisingly better than what I'd expect from something like this.

Overall, I'd say that the art is skimming the surface of acceptable. That would be fine if the story could pull its own weight (like the One Punch Man webcomic), but I don't have much hope for that so far. Any issues with the story would be on the author rather than the artist though.

Check out the gun otaku manga for some absolute garbage tier art and a story so moronic that you'll either hate it for being such complete shit or love it for being so hilariously bad.

Group Leader
@TulipMoon I think they were talking about redundant things and Valt didn't understand anything. just like us.

Group Leader
@GUZO, eso pensé cuando leí la versión en español, pero no lograba plasmarlo en ingles ;;

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@Mizumachi
Thanks for the recommendation. That's actually really good.

Shame it seems to have been dropped, but I'll read it anyway and hope another group picks it up.

Aggregator gang
Manga has a pretty bad writing, horrible pacing and haphazard exposition. Character introductions nonexistant. Can't tell what's going on at all.

@Rgal
Whoops.
Looks like you are right.
The publisher went bankrupt.
Hopefully, the author can move to another company like the author from D.Grayman did, however, I haven't heard news on that. The "ending" looked like it would have a sequel, so who knows?
Well, this can't be the end of the author at least, he/she is a pretty good writer after all.
Here's hoping.

@Rgal
Yeah, just got around to finishing it. I assumed it was dropped by the group since it hadn't been updated in 5 months. Usually when a manga gets axed the last released chapter is marked with "End."

It was fun while it lasted, and now I can be even more disappointed by this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread