Leveling Up Alone - Ch. 14

Yeah boii, finally it's getting somewhere. Leaving the factory garbage job and doing black market hunting !! I'm eager to see how it'll unfold 🤩

@campeador

I have the same question. What is stopping him from being a hunter officially? Its just one of the more frustrating aspects of this series.

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me that this old man has his grandma still? Is she 120 years old? lol

@campeador @saitoh514 he literally just said on the previous chapter that the process is complicated, so there should be fees and tests. He needs money already.

Double-page supporter
How come there are weapon salesmen lying about on every corner lol

Dex-chan lover
that isnt much
i'm crazily spending $$$ for my PC
too bad there's no RTX ever be found

oh and, what a crazy time where illegal trader are in reach even by ordinary guy (maybe it's porter perks?)
but lol, even cops know

Aggregator gang
He wasted all of this time avoiding joining the hunting association where all of this would have been cheaper so now he has to waste money to risk trying to make money illegally? Yeah, this kid is kind of stupid. He procrastinated and made excuses about becoming a hunter before the loan sharks showed up and now we're here. Sigh....

Aggregator gang
Wouldn't it make the most sense to just kill the thugs who are extorting him..? Or is this guy too much of a doormat to take down human scum

Users who are viewing this thread