Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 15 Ch. 170 - The Sheriff Does Not Want 3

Dex-chan lover
And so another bit of confidence was lost for Evan's, and while his gunplay may be honed to perfection with 0 practice with social skills he's just going to get more and more awkward, lose more and more confidence, and once he turns 30 suddenly people stop smiling at you and start treating you worse and worse the uglier and older you get.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he still had to be close enough to hear her.

If there's anyone he shouldn't take his time with, it's Oakley. She's already in the bag. Should he actually go fetch it. Or should she.

While I would say something about both of them not remembering they've met before, it also means she's been in the same kind of trouble before. So their third date seems like it could be predicted...

Or fourth. Maybe more.

Knowing things about a person that way is on one hand rather shallow, but on the other it's something you don't stop learning more about until years into a relationship, maybe decades.

Double-page supporter
So his daddy taught him when to pull out.

Jokes aside, I want more Oakley chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, but that debt collector’s got a nice design. We’ll see more of her, I hope? :meguu:

Users who are viewing this thread