Life and Death: The Awakening - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

My god. They're still continuing.

The only reason I can think of for ImmortalSunScans to continue is because they are unable to understand the lashback they are receiving. If they had a single English speaker, surely they would be able to at least adjust the sentences into something that makes sense.

You guys don't get it, the group is translating on the 4-D chess level spectrum. Marvelous!!

@EminaSihiCC0306 they know, the dude is censoring his discord and responded in the comments on ch 6

@cwavs I honestly don't want to block them just because I want to see how far they can take this. Is anyone even donating? Why are they putting any effort into something that's equivalent to trash?

I remember when I had to use google translate for everything because I was bad... oh wait, no I don't.

Dex-chan lover
At this point you have to wonder whether the "translator" even knows Korean/English or not. Also asking for 150$ for google translate work is greedy incarnation.

@Kuraiaku according to one staff member only two people in the group know fluent English, Yukki isn't one of them...

Dex-chan lover
@Cwavs Even if their reasoning is they're not fluent at English, most of the time their translations feels like a machine interpreted translation which often made errors due it's incapability to decipher the imperfections in gramar due to the casual dialoges/accents/nuance/typo/references/stutters etc used in the series...

@Kuraiaku my point is thats why, hes the pr as well so any mistakes he makes hes free to gloss over and rush it to release..

Users who are viewing this thread