Like a Cat - Ch. 10 - Oyaji and ability

Group Leader
Consider supporting us! We've been having a tough time recently. If you can't support us financially, support us mentally lol. Things like commenting here or Reddit forum, or joining our server and making it livelier, everything helps xD

Dex-chan lover
Consider supporting us! We've been having a tough time recently. If you can't support us financially, support us mentally lol. Things like commenting here or Reddit forum, or joining our server and making it livelier, everything helps xD
Gimme a few days. And thanks for translating awesome manga!

Dex-chan lover
Gimme a few days. And thanks for translating awesome manga!
@Nyanu
AbdQ24L.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot man, this goes a long way. I'll try to get the next few chapters out as fast as possible for you. I can't express how much this helps.
It's appreciated, but don't push yourself. Seriously. I'd rather you keep going at a standard pace and don't burn out from trying to make an imaginary deadline you conjured up because I gave you money in appreciation. I spent a long time not even being able to buy things I needed, let alone things that I just wanted, so I know the feeling of a little going a long way; since I started a new job last month, I can afford to share some of it with those I feel deserve it. I did this solely because I appreciate the work you and your team do for this manga and Rebuild World both, with the latter being a long-time favourite of mine, especially. Don't rush to buy chapters with the money I gave you, either; use the donation to better your own life/lives. That'd make me the happiest. Thanks again for all that you and your team have done over the past year! o7

Group Leader
It's appreciated, but don't push yourself. Seriously. I'd rather you keep going at a standard pace and don't burn out from trying to make an imaginary deadline you conjured up because I gave you money in appreciation. I spent a long time not even being able to buy things I needed, let alone things that I just wanted, so I know the feeling of a little going a long way; since I started a new job last month, I can afford to share some of it with those I feel deserve it. I did this solely because I appreciate the work you and your team do for this manga and Rebuild World both, with the latter being a long-time favourite of mine, especially. Don't rush to buy chapters with the money I gave you, either; use the donation to better your own life/lives. That'd make me the happiest. Thanks again for all that you and your team have done over the past year! o7
Oh rebuild world...
That series is tough man. Every single chapter is so long, the sfx drawing is so hard, its so wordy.
We don't mind all of that buy when we work so hard to get a chapter out we want people to read it, right?
But because martas always gets a chapter out before us all the aggregation sites has his chapter, and even in md i feel like only 50% of the reader reads out version. It's tough...

Dex-chan lover
Oh rebuild world...
That series is tough man. Every single chapter is so long, the sfx drawing is so hard, its so wordy.
We don't mind all of that buy when we work so hard to get a chapter out we want people to read it, right?
But because martas always gets a chapter out before us all the aggregation sites has his chapter, and even in md i feel like only 50% of the reader reads out version. It's tough...
To be fair, firstly, until this most recent chapter, you were just playing catch-up to current release, and secondly, comments are just a sign of discussion about what happens in the novel; you can't use them as a marker for appreciation, though of course appreciate those comments that do show appreciation! ;P

As for how the SFX is so hard- For me, personally, I'm not against skipping redrawing SFX; always been a fan of just adding a translation in a small typesize but similar or same font style beside/below them, to save on redrawer time and effort for dialogue and other important redrawing elements, and their sanity in general, too. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread