Like, Share & Subscribe - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I kinda have mixed feelings on the scanlation because I do think Zephyr Scans's version of this chapter is better even just based on the translation of letting the leash go verses untying the rope. But it comes after a year of not uploading and after someone else stepped up. It feels very "wait no hold on don't go nowhere!" and usually that just kills both the scanlators.

Group Leader
I kinda have mixed feelings on the scanlation because I do think Zephyr Scans's version of this chapter is better even just based on the translation of letting the leash go verses untying the rope. But it comes after a year of not uploading and after someone else stepped up. It feels very "wait no hold on don't go nowhere!" and usually that just kills both the scanlators.
Their version is absolutely better than mine, but I can't say that this feels particularly great to wake up to.

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon and @amShepherd
The weird thing is that as far as I know Zephyr Scans doesn't have their own site, patreon or anything like that, so theorically they're not one of those shitty groups that hold chapters hostage.

Some yuri groups also upload on Dynasty Scans first and later here, but they also just dumped all three chapters in there, so it's not like they just forgot to upload on Mangadex itself either.

It makes me wonder why they didn't get uploaded before :thonk:

Their version is absolutely better than mine, but I can't say that this feels particularly great to wake up to.
Well zephyr scans dropped this series for quite some time but you continued it. And, it's not like your translations are unintelligible but are rather good so yeah I am going to continue with your translations. All the very best

Users who are viewing this thread