Like, Share & Subscribe - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Boi that dream she had was BDSM level of crazy dawg :wtf:

But for real, when is she gonna stop hating herself and accept some help gjwodhedbsj. I know this trope is overdone in romance but I love it.

God I love this Manhua. Thanks for your work!
I saw your name and thought I was commenting on the wrong series for a second.

Dex-chan lover
Song Li has Hu Laibo in her favorites, how cute :glee:

It's funny how she fell so hard she was going to post online how Song Li x Hu Laibo is a better pairing :dogkek:

I hope Hu Laibo actually defuses the situation and comfort her instead of them going through some dumb "break-up" :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
That nightmare was wack. Li doesn't seem like a bad person but apparently she loves to hate herself like she is one. She's got issues sure, but an evil person wouldn't protect a child that's not her's. Like a lot of people, she's bullying herself to tears :(

Love yourself, flaws and all god dammit!

Group Leader
Every time I've seen "climbing the wall" it's about joining a fandom or coming around on a meme, like metaphorically barging into a party, and nothing to do with censorship.
My biggest weakness translating this is that, I can do basic Chinese. But the moment they start using internet slang or niche references it becomes a struggle trying to work out what it means 😭

Dex-chan lover
Possessive jealousy is indeed ugly but first you have to admit that you have it Song Li! Do that, and we can start bridge building.

Users who are viewing this thread