Like, Share & Subscribe - Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
So going by that chinese proverb, Song Li means that carrot is bad for her? I'm stupid so someone clarify.

Also thanks for the very fast and consistent translations!

Dex-chan lover
Song Li!!! You're supposed to confess first then be clingy! It's quite simple all you do is sit Luoluo down, continue your story about not wanting love and then add the words 'until recently...' Take her by the hand and then look longingly into her eyes! Bingo you get to eat all the carrot cake you want!

Supporter
Sooooo... Song Li has realised she's in love with Hu LuoLuo, and Hu LuoLuo..... hasn't?

I mean, Song Li definitely seems to have realised it, even though she's being kind of weird about it (and seriously, autistic as fuck). But Hu LuoLuo is still focused on the whole fake girlfriend thing, despite clearly having some very real attraction to this "fake" (she really was angling for a kiss in the closet, no two ways about it). It should hardly be a surprise that the vlogger is less introspective than the acclaimed author, but it's kind of hard to tell if she's being deliberately obtuse or genuinely a bit dumb....

Or possibly less dumb, more just tightly focused on practicalities - thinking about it, Hu LuoLuo has always been the classic scrappy poor person trying to make good for herself, perhaps she's just too busy trying to make sure she can put food on the table in future to think about romance...

I wonder if Chilly will be the one who manages to put the idea of romance into her head.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

for saying "give me some time" it seems like song li didnt need much time at all to understand her feelings, being all puppy like

Users who are viewing this thread