Like, Share & Subscribe - Ch. 39

Fed-Kun's army
C'mon Luoluo, don't you want to relive your trauma in my movie?

Dex-chan lover
Color me not very surprised. Luoluo is reacting like that's mostly non-fiction, meaning Chilly was probably the unidentified (bit rounder) classmate who we learned started the channel with her. And who is also recycled as the "ugly" traitor character in her play. Harsh. That extreme thinking and Cinderella complex could spark more jealousy and hate towards Song Li (crush's wife).

Dex-chan lover
The obvious assumption is that chilly is the betrayer from back then but the way she reacted as though she was surprised suggests she's either really stupid or has a stupidly bad memory and doesn't remember that luo is the girl from back then.

How do you intentionally drop that bomb on someone like that. Please tell me chilly has something interesting going on here and isn't just trying to traumatize Li's wife :(

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

well good thing song li just so happened to be passing by to help her wife out in the panic attack

Dex-chan lover
kinda fucked up to make a film out of someone elses trauma without permission. like, at least wait until theyre dead

Double-page supporter
now i am ready to throw hands with chilly. i thought she was a potential love rival at first. will be interesting to see wtf she's thinking approaching luoluo with a movie like that

Supporter
C'mon Luoluo, don't you want to relive your trauma in my movie?
"I'll dump trauma on her by having her play herself. I'm sure that'll go over well enough. Should I talk to her instead? Nah." These decisions are funny sometimes.
kinda fucked up to make a film out of someone elses trauma without permission. like, at least wait until theyre dead
I think this was more about trying to reveal their past connection and apologise in some way than anything else, not dumping her own trauma on LuoLuo, or trying to get LuoLuo to relive her trauma, or any of the other malicious interpretations - that just doesn't read right to me. Chilly really seems to care about her, it really doesn't fit for her to suddenly drop a trauma bomb just to get some kicks out of it.
The obvious assumption is that chilly is the betrayer from back then but the way she reacted as though she was surprised suggests she's either really stupid or has a stupidly bad memory and doesn't remember that luo is the girl from back then.

How do you intentionally drop that bomb on someone like that. Please tell me chilly has something interesting going on here and isn't just trying to traumatize Li's wife :(
I don't think she realised it was still such a source of trauma for LuoLuo - her reaction is screaming "fuck, what did I do?" to me (though when Song Li showed up I think her jealousy kicked in and started colouring her reaction a bit).

Why she didn't realise it was so traumatic for LuoLuo is the big question - I'm guessing that something happened not too long after that caused LuoLuo to leave, so there wasn't any way for Chilly to keep track of her. After LuoLuo left her life seems to have gone downhill, so that by the time the story starts she's not far off rock bottom - she seems to have been re-traumatised by a bunch of stuff, so it's not particularly surprising that she's still so sensitive to the bullying at school. It's only pretty recently (since Song Li came on the scene) that things have improved for LuoLuo.

But Chilly wouldn't have known any of that. I think she probably recognised LuoLuo from her streams and wanted to reconnect, and has been trying to figure out how; by chance she found out about the noodle video thingy and jumped at it, probably thinking she'd be recognised as soon as they met face to face. Of course that didn't work out, but she figured she could just keep building their relationship from there and things would work out - Song Li being in the picture complicated things, but she clearly recognised that their CP was fake and just assumed that it wouldn't really get in the way of her attempt to rekindle a more serious relationship . . .

Except that LuoLuo just kept not recognising her, and Song Li just kept getting in the way (and seeming more and more like a real jealous girlfiend), and so she ended up looking for some other way to get past the lack of recognition. Somehow or other this script seemed like a good idea to her.

And I think her reasoning was probably that the script was intended to be an apology of sorts as well as just telling the story - person B is not presented as blameless, she's presented as a fellow victim, but also as someone whose weakness victimised person A even more. We haven't seen the conclusion yet, but my guess is that it would be something to try and accept/acknowledge some level of responsibilty for how bad things turned out.

So, if my reading of all this is correct then Chilly didn't realise how traumatic this was for LuoLuo, she was getting a bit frustrated with the ongoing failure of her original hopes of being recognised and reconnecting, and she was getting more and more concerned about Song Li stealing her friend away. She came up with an idea for how to move things along, and she'd been trying to put her idea into action for a little while, only to be delayed by Song Li's deadline; she pushed it a bit harder here, and it worked! Only not quite the way she wanted . . .

I don't see this as malicious, just thoughtless and naive, and clearly very damaging for LuoLuo. Whether or not I think she deserves any forgiveness will be determined by how she reacts to this, and what she does next.

Supporter
So, if my reading of all this is correct then Chilly didn't realise how traumatic this was for LuoLuo, she was getting a bit frustrated with the ongoing failure of her original hopes of being recognised and reconnecting, and she was getting more and more concerned about Song Li stealing her friend away. She came up with an idea for how to move things along, and she'd been trying to put her idea into action for a little while, only to be delayed by Song Li's deadline; she pushed it a bit harder here, and it worked! Only not quite the way she wanted . . .

I agree with pretty much everything, except I bet it was Chilly that left. She probably left that school, got plastic surgery or something to stop being the "ugly student" and started fresh somewhere else. Now she thinks she can reconnect & be forgiven just by helping LuoLuo a bit, because she has no understanding of how awful things were for LuoLuo.

Dex-chan lover
I think this was more about trying to reveal their past connection and apologise in some way than anything else, not dumping her own trauma on LuoLuo, or trying to get LuoLuo to relive her trauma, or any of the other malicious interpretations - that just doesn't read right to me. Chilly really seems to care about her, it really doesn't fit for her to suddenly drop a trauma bomb just to get some kicks out of it.
Not her intentions but the obvious results of her actions. The contents of the play are written as a traumatic incident, so why wouldn't she reasonably wonder how LuoLuo would react? If there was any questions about how LuoLuo felt about that incident, she shouldn't have dumped this on her: here is the incident (I was part of) and by the way, I've been lying about who I am too. If someone did this in real life, how would we view them? There are clearly better ways to handle the situation. It reads as self-centered.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I don't think she realised it was still such a source of trauma for LuoLuo - her reaction is screaming "fuck, what did I do?" to me (though when Song Li showed up I think her jealousy kicked in and started colouring her reaction a bit).

Why she didn't realise it was so traumatic for LuoLuo is the big question - I'm guessing that something happened not too long after that caused LuoLuo to leave, so there wasn't any way for Chilly to keep track of her. After LuoLuo left her life seems to have gone downhill, so that by the time the story starts she's not far off rock bottom - she seems to have been re-traumatised by a bunch of stuff, so it's not particularly surprising that she's still so sensitive to the bullying at school. It's only pretty recently (since Song Li came on the scene) that things have improved for LuoLuo.

But Chilly wouldn't have known any of that. I think she probably recognised LuoLuo from her streams and wanted to reconnect, and has been trying to figure out how; by chance she found out about the noodle video thingy and jumped at it, probably thinking she'd be recognised as soon as they met face to face. Of course that didn't work out, but she figured she could just keep building their relationship from there and things would work out - Song Li being in the picture complicated things, but she clearly recognised that their CP was fake and just assumed that it wouldn't really get in the way of her attempt to rekindle a more serious relationship . . .

Except that LuoLuo just kept not recognising her, and Song Li just kept getting in the way (and seeming more and more like a real jealous girlfiend), and so she ended up looking for some other way to get past the lack of recognition. Somehow or other this script seemed like a good idea to her.

And I think her reasoning was probably that the script was intended to be an apology of sorts as well as just telling the story - person B is not presented as blameless, she's presented as a fellow victim, but also as someone whose weakness victimised person A even more. We haven't seen the conclusion yet, but my guess is that it would be something to try and accept/acknowledge some level of responsibilty for how bad things turned out.

I don't see this as malicious, just thoughtless and naive, and clearly very damaging for LuoLuo. Whether or not I think she deserves any forgiveness will be determined by how she reacts to this, and what she does next.
You play 4D chess on the regular? This reading of it makes so much sense! <3

Aggregator gang
guys you missed the most important thing

devil Song Li is crazy hot

just look at her
xFXb3FV.png

Still cant get over the "bobo" name wrtgnmjtg it's whiplash (Filipino here, it means "stupid" ;-; )

Users who are viewing this thread