Lily of the Valley - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Lil has an incredibly serious case of stockholm syndrome. She suspected Rose the whole time can be seen that the "love" was violent with all the marks. Knows now that she had purposely made her feel isolated yet still thinks she cares? Even when she made her don't leave she didn't seem to do more than act

Dex-chan lover
Not what i expected from this chapter but honestly pleasantly surprised, the handling of it wasn’t all that bad

Hopefully they both get their good ending but it seems 99% likely that she’s going to choose the duchess, felt like a “sorry but I can’t” kiss (though that would suck, the letters should be a dead giveaway)

Or maybe she convinces her to stay in a 3 way relationship? I wouldn’t say it’s fully Stockholm syndrome though, it some what is but it’s also a ton of external factors like her previous treatment with everyone else, her resentment towards Anna, not knowing what it should be like, feeling “loved” by Rose, etc; but again the letters should trump all of that and be a dead giveaway even for her, though it’d be understandable for her character to not see it in a way

Idk hopefully author salvages it cause Yuri + godly art is rare

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I totally can see why Lily would be a little resentful with Anna. Anna would never fully reciprocate Lily's love, but Lily should have known that Anna couldn't have done it without trouble. I also don't blame Lily for not wanting to go back to that environment. But the Duchess with all of her ho's is greedy and selfish. Who knows how long until she gets tired of Lily. Poor Anna's stuck. I doubt there'll be threesome ending.

Hah....It looks like Lily will choose the duchess but I think Anna has a chance to win

Double-page supporter
I'm kind of shocked it didn't end with a traditional NTR ending, but it still might. However, after chapter 8, it wouldn't make much sense. Then again, this story isn't written logically.

Even by hentai standards, Lily is the worst. She blames everyone but herself and Rose. She didn't even care enough to talk to Anna after chapter 6; she just started sleeping with Rose and forgot Anna existed. The most unrealistic part of the story is that Anna still loves Lily after watching, hearing, and cleaning up after her and Rose having sex for over six months. Anna must be dead on the inside.

Am I supposed to root for Anna and Lily to become a couple now? After Lily treated her like shit during the entire story. This story gave me nothing. There's no plot, the characters are barely developed, and I don't like the smut. Lily is the dumbest and most self-centered character ever. Anna deserves better.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why everyone thinks the ending will be a typical NTR ending. I thought so too at first, but after chapter 8, it seems like the story is heading towards a more typical romance ending. This makes of course no sense and feels very weird considering the previous 7 chapters and the complete lack of build-up. But that's what I think.

Dex-chan lover
Realistically, Anna and Lily should just run away from all of this. Leave the Duchess and Lily's family behind them.

This poorly written NTR plot is really frustrating to read. I can almost guess what the next few chapters will be: Anna and Lily have their sex scene, with Anna continually confirming her love and desire for Lily the whole time. However, the Duchess sees them, or walks in before they really get going and kicks Anna out for daring to desire something or someone above her station. Then, Lily will stay in the Duchess's manor as not a sex slave, but a sub. Maybe even an actual romantic partner. All the while Anna will return to the Baron's household and be lost in a daze of sadness.

I can only see this story ending badly for Anna and Lily.

Color me surprised if it ends up not being full-blown NTR.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of shocked it didn't end with a traditional NTR ending, but it still might. However, after chapter 8, it wouldn't make much sense. Then again, this story isn't written logically.

Even by hentai standards, Lily is the worst. She blames everyone but herself and Rose. She didn't even care enough to talk to Anna after chapter 6; she just started sleeping with Rose and forgot Anna existed. The most unrealistic part of the story is that Anna still loves Lily after watching, hearing, and cleaning up after her and Rose having sex for over six months. Anna must be dead on the inside.
I think the story just skipped over several months. There's not really much that can be said than just sex scene after sex scene between Rose and Lily, with Anna outside or holding back her tears.

In chapter 6, Anna backed down in front of the Duchess because Anna is a maid, and Rose is a Duchess. With one word, Rose can end Anna's employment and send her back to the slums, or, even worse.

I do agree that Anna has to be dead inside after hearing Lily's descent into being Rose's sub.

Double-page supporter
I think the story just skipped over several months. There's not really much that can be said than just sex scene after sex scene between Rose and Lily, with Anna outside or holding back her tears.

In chapter 6, Anna backed down in front of the Duchess because Anna is a maid, and Rose is a Duchess. With one word, Rose can end Anna's employment and send her back to the slums, or, even worse.

I do agree that Anna has to be dead inside after hearing Lily's descent into being Rose's sub.
Yeah, Anna's reaction makes perfect sense. There was nothing she could do without risking her job or even her life. She had no power. But Lily did have some power, and she knew how hurt Anna was. Despite seeing Anna every morning for months, Lily conveniently forgot all about her and later blamed Anna. I know NTR stories often have these delusional, stupid women, but this one really takes the cake. If the story doesn't end with an NTR conclusion, it will be the worst love story I have ever read. If this is how Lily treats people she loves, I'd hate to see how she treats people she hates.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Anna's reaction makes perfect sense. There was nothing she could do without risking her job or even her life. She had no power. But Lily did have some power, and she knew how hurt Anna was. Despite seeing Anna every morning for months, Lily conveniently forgot all about her and later blamed Anna. I know NTR stories often have these delusional, stupid women, but this one really takes the cake. If the story doesn't end with an NTR conclusion, it will be the worst love story I have ever read. If this is how Lily treats people she loves, I'd hate to see how she treats people she hates.
I really think that Lily is just starved for attention and affirmation. She's conflating "love" with lust, and she doesn't know any better. I'm also thinking that Lily assumed that because Anna did nothing for those months, even while living in the same place, Anna "abandoned" her, and now only wants Lily because the Duchess has "taken" her and shown her affection and desire.

From what has bene said until now, Lily has been effectively abandoned by her father because of her stepmother. Even with her father's letter successfully making it to her, I think Lily is too disillusioned by years of abandonment to actually know what love is, and she thinks that Rose ducking her until she passes out is actual love.

...That, or the writer has no idea what they are doing, and they just want an NTR plot, which is beyond stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread