List of non-h Manga Containing Futanari

Hello everyone, I am making this post to open a discussion about non-hentai futanari manga or just manga that contain futanari in some way, shape, or form. My main goal is to bring together those like me who are looking to find more content like this and create a place where we can discuss and share it with one another.

Here are some that I have found so far along my journey:
  • Anata no Danna Uwaki shitemasu yo
  • Blade Play
  • Blue Drop
  • Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa
  • Bra Girl[Swing Girl]
  • Chichi Chichi
  • Criminale!
  • Cutie Honey'21
  • Daybreak Haigure ni Somaru Nichijou
  • Domina no Do!
  • Dragon Kuro Gal o Kakumau
  • enTrans
  • EVILIVE
  • Genkai Dungeon no Hanshoku Jijou
  • GuBijin (Oneshot)
  • Hajipuru!
  • Hybrid Girlfriend
  • Ishuzuko Reviewers
  • Jinrouki Winvurga Rebellion
  • Kemokko Doubutsuen (Hyena Girl)
  • Kill Time Seiheki Series Dochi ga Eroi!?
  • Killing Bites (Hyena Girl)
  • Kuro Kuro
  • Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life
  • Mahou Shoujo Neko X
  • Maid in Japan
  • Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat
  • Master in My Dreams
  • Meshimase Honey
  • Mida Love
  • Minori Scandal
  • Monban no Oshigoto (Oneshot)
  • Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
  • Monster no Konkatsuya-san
  • Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen (Hyena Girl)
  • Nyotai-ka
  • Oretama
  • Oritsune-sama de Chu
  • Queen's Blade Rebellion: Zero
  • Renji de Chin!
  • Rosen Garten Saga
  • Rotte no Omocha
  • Saigo no Seihonnou to Suibakusen
  • Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai
  • Sakura Nadeshiko (Very hard to find the other chapters)
  • Satanophany
  • Seinaru Usotsuki
  • Seishokuki
  • Sekai wo Sukuu tame ni Ajin to Asa-chun dekimasenka?
  • Sex Knights
  • Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san
  • Shuumatsu no Maristella
  • Sore wa Tada no Senpai no Chinko
  • Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki
  • Succubus & Hitman
  • Succubus ja nai mon!
  • Sukumizu Uchuujin ga Minasan ni Otsutae shitai Koto ga Arimasu!
  • TS Majo Rie x Norun
  • Tensei Colosseum - Saijaku Skill de Saikyou no Onna-tachi o Kouryaku shite Dorei Harem Tsukurimasu
  • Tenshi no Kette (More like a trap than a futa)
  • Trans Venus
  • Tsugumomo
  • Tsuiteru Kanojo
  • Uma Musume Pretty Derby - Mou Hanasanai (Doujinshi) (Parody)
  • Virgin Rope
  • Welcome to the Man-Eating Dungeon
  • Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis)
  • Übel Blatt
Within this list you will find anything ranging from implied to borderline h content. If you have found anything that is not on this list, let me know and I will continue to update and revise as more titles are found. Looking forward to our discussions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think you're missing Sore wa Tada no Senpai no Chinko, a very weird story collection of about girls who steal penises. In chapters 4 and 5 a girl accidentally has one attach to her. It gets surprisingly introspective.

I think you're missing Sore wa Tada no Senpai no Chinko, a very weird story collection of about girls who steal penises. In chapters 4 and 5 a girl accidentally has one attach to her. It gets surprisingly introspective.
Ok, I will take a look. Thank you for the suggestion.

futanaris have both dicks and pussies (balls are optional, but classic futanaris have balls)
anything else is just a trans girl
I am fully aware of that and agree. I used the term "Implied" and the phrase "any shape or form" so others can suggest things even if they are not sure whether it is futa or not.

So I read it but I am at the fence whether I should add it to the list. I'll add it for now and I can remove it later if there is disagreement because technically it can be futa.

I took the liberty to add the ones I had already found a while back so that those titles are not suggested again. I am thinking of organizing the list alphabetically so that it is easier on the eyes.

Update*
I organized the list in alphabetical order and here are the new entries:
  • Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki
  • Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis)
  • Renji de Chin!
  • Satanophany
  • Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai
  • Jinrouki Winvurga Rebellion
  • Dragon Kuro Gal o Kakumau
  • Tsugumomo
  • Kill Time Seiheki Series Dochi ga Eroi!?
  • Master in My Dreams
  • Sore wa Tada no Senpai no Chinko
  • Shuumatsu no Maristella
There are still a couple more I am not too sure about so I did not add those to the list.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There's a "guidebook" by an artist named Yana/Nekoarashi titled "What is a Futanari?" and I think they listed some series that contains a Futa character.
One character from the list was Crimvael from Interspecies Reviewers. There's more, and I think you can find the guidebook on the internet

Dex-chan lover
looks like she was holding a penis.
Yeah, it seems she did. And based on what is going on in the plot itself, the character in question is a biomorph or something. She can shapeshift parts of her organs and limbs for combat. Not too farfetched to conclude that she can grow a working penis. Earlier panels in that chapter did show she enjoy ravashing woman.

Dex-chan lover
Some of these titles have scene where the futa was shown to have a penis by either talking about it, pulling down their pants and showing it just off screen, or it was full frontal but shadows hide it.
Any example where they actually use it for penetration, humping etc etc?

There's a "guidebook" by an artist named Yana/Nekoarashi titled "What is a Futanari?" and I think they listed some series that contains a Futa character.
One character from the list was Crimvael from Interspecies Reviewers. There's more, and I think you can find the guidebook on the internet
I have read that book but never thought about adding it to the list since I considered it a separate thing.
Interspecies Reviewers (Ishuzuko Reviewers) is already on the list and the other ones that where mentioned and were not hentai.

Last edited:
Some of these titles have scene where the futa was shown to have a penis by either talking about it, pulling down their pants and showing it just off screen, or it was full frontal but shadows hide it.
Any example where they actually use it for penetration, humping etc etc?
The closest ones would be Ishuzuko Reviewers, Succubus & Hitman, Killing Bites, Tsugomomo, Satanophany, and Seishokuki. These are the ones I could name right away but there might be more I just don't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread