Listen to My Voice!!

Group Leader
Currently doing the ch. 5 + 5.5 atm, might takes time since I've been busy for the past few weeks.

Dex-chan lover
I like the art a lot. But the dialogue doesn't really captivate me.

Dex-chan lover
This manhua is very interesting and different from this cliche that the Chinese industry has become, but after reading a few chapters I already know what to expect and I honestly don't want to see this type of drama.
Even though I don't like it, I think it's worth reading.

Dex-chan lover
This manhua is very interesting and different from this cliche that the Chinese industry has become, but after reading a few chapters I already know what to expect and I honestly don't want to see this type of drama.

So far (ch 11) I've been pretty hooked. The art and paneling is fantastic, (better than a lot of Japanese manga) and the plot is cohesive and interesting. I like all the characters. I have no doubt that its only moderate rating is due to "muh NTR" that is always rampant in manga circles (and is made very obvious by the hundreds of isekai/reincarnation harem wish-fulfilment power fantasies as of late). While I'm not into NTR at all, the author is doing a great job of making an unrequited love story work fairly tastefully. Perhaps Xiaohe will move on from Qiaowen. He's already quite capable and responsible on his own, while she's been shown to be the less mature of the two.

So far (ch 11) I've been pretty hooked. The art and paneling is fantastic, (better than a lot of Japanese manga) and the plot is cohesive and interesting. I like all the characters. I have no doubt that its only moderate rating is due to "muh NTR" that is always rampant in manga circles (and is made very obvious by the hundreds of isekai/reincarnation harem wish-fulfilment power fantasies as of late). While I'm not into NTR at all, the author is doing a great job of making an unrequited love story work fairly tastefully. Perhaps Xiaohe will move on from Qiaowen. He's already quite capable and responsible on his own, while she's been shown to be the less mature of the two.
I agree, I hate how NTR gets thrown around any time the main character gets rejected. As if even before even confessing or dating, the love interest would already be cheating by going out with someone else. As if the main character having a crush by himself already gave obligations to the love interest. Such a self centred view.
This is already a great exploration of romantic relationships and I really look forward to the rest of the story.

I absolutely adore QuiaoWen and XiaoYu 's body language together. So much is said with so few words. I really hope the author explore their relationship further and show us more glimpses of their adorable heartwarming intimacy.

Thank you very much for translating this Axhtz

Double-page supporter
Because it's actually a Taiwanese manga, so it's obvious it will be different than many other Chinese manhuas.

It should be obvious when you see it uses traditional Chinese instead of simplified Chinese.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Why is this manga labeled as a Chinese manhua anyway?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because it's actually a Taiwanese manga, so it's obvious it will be different than many other Chinese manhuas.

It should be obvious when you see it uses traditional Chinese instead of simplified Chinese.
Thanks for informing, I really didn't know it was Taiwanese and I wouldn't even notice if they didn't say lol. (I'm the type of person who barely knows the difference between Chinese and Japanese)

From where the "girls' love" tag comes in play in this work? Or it is a mistake or some side couple content in future?

Users who are viewing this thread