Listening to the Stars - Ch. 17 - I'm Shipping Them

Dex-chan lover
I hope they aren't the side couple as they just are so different and "opposite attracts" isn't a concept I can see for these two honestly...

Dex-chan lover
Oh lord, explaining internet terms to people who's far removed from it can be so awkward.
I feel it but tbh I think it's more awkward seeing RPF/Fanart of two of your friends, and not even with an online buffer, just deadass in the same classroom 💀

Keep that stuff where the people involved don't have to see it if you're gonna do that kind of stuff lol. Then there won't be anything to explain

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy is she planning to record a drama for the stalker girl based on something she's posted online because she knows shes weak to the "broadcaster voice"

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

ah, something tells me this is gonna be a critical hit aimed directly at the stalker

like reading a spy

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy is she planning to record a drama for the stalker girl based on something she's posted online because she knows shes weak to the "broadcaster voice"
I thought it was that she liked the story but maybe this is more likely. Its kinda cute either way.

I'd be thrilled if someone adapted one of my works

Users who are viewing this thread