Little Yuu-kun and Big Kana-chan - Ch. 2

Group Leader
I wish there were more than 4 chapters, I need more Kana in my life. I can't offer a full scanslation but I can offer a translation if anyone is impatient enough for the next one lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hecking love twitter 1 page brainrot!!
Then you're not gonna like this once, since it's TWO pages!

This one isn't quite scratching my tall girl x short guy itch, but I can't quite figure out why. I'm guessing the short-form structure precludes most meaningful interactions on that level :thonk:
There's not much of a story being told. Perfect for Twitter comics that you're scrolling through during your morning/evening commute, but-- personally speaking-- it leaves an awkward aftertaste, like when you drink soda or eat BBQ chips.

Dex-chan lover
Then you're not gonna like this once, since it's TWO pages!

There's not much of a story being told. Perfect for Twitter comics that you're scrolling through during your morning/evening commute, but-- personally speaking-- it leaves an awkward aftertaste, like when you drink soda or eat BBQ chips.
Reminds me of that one time I tried to subsist entirely on a package of Hostess cupcakes for a day. I've certainly felt worse, but not quite that...empty inside :fml:

Last edited:
Tall girl with fat ass? Yuji gonna love this manga.
damn you're right she got some cake
f8z61o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"Only here for the new waifu design"
Man that hit the nail 😂

Users who are viewing this thread