Living as an Emperor's Fiancée - Ch. 28

@wakameep

Oh, no worries!
Thank you for fixing it and thank you very much for the hard work translating the chapter!

Edit: I can't read names right :<

Second edit:

WHAT WAS THAT AUDIT FOR? And more importantly, what was the result? What's this weird writing?
I'm assuming that's the favor she asked the Emperor for, but can't we get more info? Just a time skip with "I'm back"?
Will there be a flashback? But it doesn't really make sense, since now we already know an audit happened!

Using flashbacks to retell something that was previously introduced then skipped over may be a nice narrative device, but only if it involves some setting of secret plans!

If you wanted to do it through flashback, then you could've left it at the request point!
Then a flashback covering the whole audit scenario could be introduced later, perhaps while someone would be commenting on someone else getting punished for harassing Adele and being found out through an audit 🤔

End rant

Spoiler about ren who become scapegoat ten years ago....
I think the ren that being capture and being used as scapegoat is adele, in the future chapter it show that little adele was inside a prison, tortured. Later she was saved by an older girl, unfortunately she is dead. Adele hair was cut and burned(her identity as ren) after that she probably use her name and live as normal person.

Dex-chan lover
How strange, why is an audit done so suddenly? Who is doing it? What sparked it off? What is even being checked? The few panels doesn't show why, what, who or even the results of the audit. Why did they mention it in the first place?

Perhaps it'll make sense in future chapters but that's not great storytelling, I believe.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm sure the plot won't forget about the mention of the woman His Majesty was interested in a long time ago.

@Red225
My guess is that the audit was for the people who were overworking Adele

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

I wonder when or if she would "grow up" more lol

Long-strip supporter
@Red225
I believe it was her fiancé who pushed for the audit to happen do to getting a vague idea that the MC was being used by the others.

Why are they so cute together? Although It kinda feels more like she's some sort of baby sister

thank you for the update <3
the way adele said that the emperor is more handsome AAAAA they’re so cute

Users who are viewing this thread