Living as an Emperor's Fiancée - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure the emperor will ends up saving her, but I'm surprised he didn't have someone tailing her constantly both to ensure she won't try to escape, as well as to be a witness for any crime against 'the emperor's fiancee'

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn. At least they didn't you know.. Sexually harass her
many thanks

GAH! We don't even get a teaser of her savior arriving! Maybe there is no savior. I don't really like the Emperor as of now anyway :p

so they gon give her a bunch of money and not assign anyone to protect her?
ok dumb move

Dex-chan lover
oh gods what a cliffhanger to land on. i'm sure she'll be fine at the end of it all, but forreal why did the emperor not have anyone stay behind to look after her??? it'd make sense if the dude didn't give her the money right off the bat, but since she already got the money, shouldn't the emperor make sure she doesn't run off with it??? 🤔🤔

I’m sure the emperor or at least someone will come for her. Hopefully.
Thanks for the translation. I look forward to the next chapter.

Like what everyone in the comments is saying, I’m surprised the emperor didn’t send a guard to watch her. Especially when she could have potentially revealed their deal (though we knew she wouldn’t if that were to happen). Ugh scenes like the last few panels annoy me. Thank you so much for the chapter!❤️

Double-page supporter
I expected a gangbang in that kind of scenario. Oh it's P-13 oh just a mild harassment. Give them a long time in jail or just cut them they are pesants afterall.

Double-page supporter
She's a dumbass. Sees a bunch of shady people hanging around her place, calls out to them. Is she suicidal or what? Deserves to die.

Dex-chan lover
So, did she not hear what they were saying n front of her door either way what woman would go into that dark area with all of those men??

Aggregator gang
I get that she's dumb but that guy is also a serious scumbag

In previous chapter there are a story about murderer that have same abilities(?) as her (their kind is called Rin as i remeber right). So i have a feeling, that she will hurt or kill all of them.

And her character looks inconsistent: she understands that she might get killed as fiance, but didn't understand that there are problem with all this people near her room.

Double-page supporter
Um, if you see strangers inside your house when you weren't around isn't being suspicious/careful just common sense? Or is she 100% stupid? Or bad writing? She's living alone after all and she's supposed to be smart right? I don't know which is which...

Thanks for the chapter Rumpi!

Users who are viewing this thread