Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 16

"Let's respect boundaries" a whole 2020 mood right there. Thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
bruh that last sentence from our ML though, lmao, how shameless, love it XD

isnt horse legs are... fragile? wont the horse legs break from the cliff jump? 🤔

Contributor
@peachyv
The right horse with a very skilled rider can traverse down a steep rocky slope.
jumping would be suicide though.

@subliminal wow, thanks for the reply! but i guess since this is fiction, it doesnt really matter in the end. tho it rlly bothers me 😧

Contributor
@peachyv
No worries, I recalled a documentary about cowboys in the wild west preferring horses captured from wild mustang herds because they knew how to navigate dificult terrain. or wold simply lead them down.
It's still pretty unrealistic here but it's technically not impossible assuming the didn't actually jump.

How is noone talking about just how incredibly hilarious that palace guard was hahahaha had me literally laughing out loud - which is bad since I am at work. oh well lol

He is so confident it's surprisingly charming...Alicia was right about audience liking a ml that's a hero from the get go. Dang...But shout out to those horses that jumped off a #$#(* cliff!

Lol like that fake princess? She'll be so thrilled! But will treat MC worse when she realize you came for MC and not for her.

Thank you for the updates💕

Fed-Kun's army
I am in agreement that his confidence is oddly charming. I'm not usually one to like that in manhwas but it's nice to see. Maybe cause it doesn't come off ignorantly arrogant?

Users who are viewing this thread