Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 20

Thanks for the mass release, waiting for more next week! Thanks so much!!! <3

Group Leader
Kek quite the way to protect her. I love their interactions and faces; they work so well together! I guess that's because she basically imagined him for her sister aha.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters! Her face when he threw it away lmao

HOLYSHIT. i fucking love this ml lmaoooo. honestly w their banter n all tht shit theyre fckin perf together lol 😶
ty so much for the mass releases!!! love u all,, 😢

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
I wonder if he'll just kidnap her and take her to Lancelot for him to make a great jewellry for her OR he just shows up with Lancelot's jewellry tomorrow for the celebration and give it to her in front of everyone or something.

He's a bit sadistic. But also, strangely, caring. Not sure how to reconcile these two things.

He's actually a pretty interesting ML 😂😂 Their interaction is everything though I can't help having a soft spot for the guy she's really aiming, Lancelot. There's too much mangas with the strong ML type that I want to see soft bois moree but at least this pair makes me laugh

OMYGOSH I LOVE YOU TRANSLATOR TO MANY UPDATES AT A TIME DOn't ever drop this. I will wait for the update again thank youuu

Dex-chan lover
i like this ML

usually all korean novel ML is your usual overbearing CEO with black hair (but here is knight/prince/whatev)
but he's overbearing in cute way

uh....i just hope the plot move way faster....20 chapters to figure that edith is a bitch, and what....ares actually don't like her genuinely.... @_@ THEN WHEN WILL MY ROMANCE APPEARRRRR IF IT'S NOT OF MASS TRANSLATIONS AspDFJGKMMMKgwmmtj

Honestly, I assume the only reason she's not saying yes to such an enticing offer of being the male lead's lover is because (well, not counting 1. having her life in danger since the ML will naturally have many enemies and 2. his blood soaked history/image and the obvious 3. No interest in him currently whatsoever) back at the early chapters, she assumes fate will find a way to force the plot to continue (this is what she assumed would happen to the letter if she didn't send it) and he'll most likely have a hand in her execution.

Still, weighing the pros and cons, she should just say yes. She gets to be with the ML and will be co-in charge of his organization, ML is especially a beast in bed, is incredibly handsome, humurous, a bit vain though (Chapter 16 last dialogue), if she stays in good graces with him, he has no reason to execute her (heck, her actions of avoiding him could've given him an excuse to punish her despite being a princess since she doesn't have any power). Most likely lil tsun adorable brother won't deny the relationship between his favorite sister and his idol/hero. Most importantly, she can rub it on Edith's unbearable *ss (I wanna say unreasonable but someone mentioned Edith's doing all this harassment since MC is emperor's favorite, barely has any training or anything to do at all and yet they share the title of princess, all her training went kapoof since MCs existence could take what's left of her value as a princess away)

Oh? We also got to see Lancelot, the adorable sweetheart has 2nd ML written all over him

Fed-Kun's army
lol
Every chapter makes me love this story more and more.
XD

HAHAHAHAHA this story is so damn funny, I love the art

Honestly one of my favourites, thank you for the new chapters! ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Users who are viewing this thread