Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 41

ML and the little sh*t emperor literally have the exact same personality hahahaha
Give Kai a girl to stalk and 20 more years to grow up and you get Ares!
Destined to be family indeed

World's pettiest man. Well, I can certainly see that. I mean, you ARE the one woman in the world able to curse at the hero's face and live to tell the tale. What else? You've turned him on in more ways than one. 1st, plain ol' sex appeal, 2nd briefly outsmarting him, 3rd loud private cursing, 4th sadistically abusing a corrupt official, 5th and the most recent, seduction by touch/measuring.

So Ares is aware of the threat Lancelot poses to his potential love life! I love it! I love him but I can't blame anyone for falling with Lancelot, guy is THE most normal, sanest character so far.

Last panel of Ares: "Feeling cute - might kill later" *disarming smile*

Group Leader
bwahaha ares has no chill. holding back lancelot or w/e, getting jelly of the knight apprentice, and killing a fly to flex on her lmao. i love these characters

ares u so petttyyyyy gahahahaa XD

when sir lancelot said the emperor reminded him of someone, was it ares?

their tempers are too similar

Fed-Kun's army
I can't get enough of the faces in this. The mind-brokeness of the side characters is hilarious. Of course, the one character that will never go "there" will be Ares himself.

He'g absolutely green with envy... Also is he doing the thing where peacocks show-off to try to attract a mate??? lol

Users who are viewing this thread